Search results

+
  1. T

Can't get back to old vizimia from swamp cemetery

Ok, the wind up is that I did the manor quest, then was able to get back to Old Vizimia via the boat and do the Epilog chapter. Of course, none of the quests I did were completed, but at least I was able to get to the end of the game. I used the TWeditor to give me the rightfully won Raven...
  2. T

Ok, the wind up is that I did the manor quest, then was able to get back to Old Vizimia as the Epilog chapter. Of course, none of the quests I did were completed, but at least I was able to get to the end of the game. I used the TWeditor to give me the rightfully won Raven armor, which came in...
  3. T

Can't get back to old vizimia from swamp cemetery I originally posted this in the enhanced forum, as well as contacting cdprojectred through their support page, but no answer. After completing all missions in Chapter 5 (except the manor), if I try to go back to Old Vizimia, Geralt dies...
  4. T

Thanks for the response! Yes, I figured I should be able to move freely around. After the last time it said "game over", I was able to stay in the area and saw his body lying on the ground. It seems he gets killed off as soon as he goes back to Old Vizimia, even though he starts with full...
  5. T

Can't get back to old vizimia from swamp cemetery Ok, I finished all the quest (except the manor). I'm trying to get back to Old Vizimia. Every time I go through the gate, it loads, then says "old Vizimia" with the picture, and then it says "game over". If I try to load, it only lets me...
Top Bottom