Search results

+
  1. R

Cyclops + Manticore problem

Got Manticore on the field... Got enemy units with 4 and 5 Power... Used Cyclope, to 1) Destroy Manticore (trigger it's deathwish ability to kill 4 Power enemy troop) and then use 5 power from Manticore to kill 2nd enemy troop... Insted my Manticore triggered Deathwish on 4 but I got no option...
  2. R

Can someone tell me how IHUARRAQUAX works?

Can someone tell me how IHUARRAQUAX works? I mean, base power, ok... But when I deploy healers and enemy got bears - healers ressurect, bears do damage When I plaing against ambush-Morenn - card is played, ability triggered, Morenn doing damage So I played IHUARRAQUAX with +5 buff in hand...
  3. R

SOLVED IHUARRAQUAX and JAN CALVEIT

IHUARRAQUAX and JAN CALVEIT Round 3, I am with Skellige Eist deck, he playes with Calveit witch Viper Witcher deck On one of turns he droped IHUARRAQUAX with 12 power, so this unicorn went to 7 and did 21 dmg to my troops Problem is, that my opponent got no "buffs to hand" cards, nor buffs to...
  4. R

I want to add player to my friend-list and got no option at their profile options

I want to add player to my friend-list and got no option at their profile options Plus when I try to find them at GoG search game shows me, that there is no such people
  5. R

How about add "faction cooldown" at Ranked?

How about add "faction cooldown" at Ranked? Sure every1 faced before one-meta at previous rankeds (like Elves or Nilfs few seasons ago) And now 50% of players at ranked were dwarfs with 50% - everyone else What if devs add "you need to win another 2 games to play this faction again"...
  6. R

Vrihedd Vanguard is broken

Vrihedd Vanguard is broken No actvation on mulligan, no activation on deploy... Seen other topics with different cards not working... How did it all happened with no proper hotfix?
  7. R

Mb devs would stop to praise the game and start to fix damn balance?

Mb devs would stop to praise the game and start to fix damn balance? Hi, guys I do hope, that devs read this, otherwise it was a huge waste of my time =) So, let the rage flow! 1) People think, that Henselt is "too OP"? Maybe*, it's because Siege towers synergy is broken? Why not nerf Towers...
  8. R

[Bug] War Longship

[Bug] War Longship War Longship ability not activating, when troops are destroyed by Scorch-spell
  9. R

How about ranked goes only for 40-cards decks?

How about ranked goes only for 40-cards decks? 40 cards Less chances to play current metas (based on gold or silver cards) More diversity with bronse cards synergy Leaders would be far more valuable Or it was already tested and current state of 25 cards with solid metas at every patch is better?
  10. R

So, any news about Season 1 end date?

So, any news about Season 1 end date? Found no official info about it Some sources say it gonna be march 1 Some suggest it would be Nilfgaard patch Mb someone knows for sure?
  11. R

Suggestion: Card "Trading caravan"

Suggestion: Card "Trading caravan" Faction: Neutral Quality: Bronze Strength: 5 Position: Any Loyalty: Loyal Power: move any bronze troop on your side of the board to any lane on your side of the board Reasons: 1) It would help people to combine cards for mass buff (like lonely Clan...
  12. R

Harald the Cripple

Harald the Cripple Why Harald the Cripple is so OP and other Skellige leaders sucks? Ok, just why Harald is sooo OP? Why sooooooooo much damage with his ability, when almost all other leaders sucks? Like devs-testers never tryed to play it with Ocvist (and +1, +2 base power) or Yennefer? Why...
  13. R

Bug? Fireball trap - Ambush cards

Bug? Fireball trap - Ambush cards Guestion, why Fireball traps not react on Ambush cards? Toruveil, Ciaran, Ida Emean and other Fireball traps Is it the game mechanic?
  14. R

Aeromancy + Aglais

Aeromancy + Aglais Half of the games we face Scoia'tael decks Every game we face Aeromancy and then Aglais (and some games we also see Aard) And there is a solution for this problem - BANISH Aeromancy, like Decoy or Nature's Gift Yes, I do understand, that's was a game mechanic for Scoia'tael...
  15. R

Would you add "Rewards per level up" list?

Would you add "Rewards per level up" list? Just interesting, why not add list of rewards per level, so people wouldn't get problems like "I crafted Scarecrow on level 19 and got it as level 20 progress"? Would be nice to know about such underwater stones
  16. R

SOLVED [Bug] Kaedweni Sergeant

[Bug] Kaedweni Sergeant Good day. Played against person named [HooLTay]. He played [Shani] and revived [Kaedweni Sergeant] as a gold card. Then he passed 30 seconds, [Kaedweni Sergeant] auto-targeted itself, gone bronse but saved +2 bonus as a gold card. Is it a bug?
Top Bottom