Search results

+
  1. Mr_Carbine

CDPR, allow max level on all attributes please.

I was really looking forward to "the fluid class system", being able to just pull out Kerry's magnum and stealth headshot everyone or just synapsis reset everyone. With the crafting being in technical ability it just stops you in your tracks to having that broad spectrum of things to do, I know...
  2. Mr_Carbine

Combat not working correctly.

So I have started a new NG+ yesterday, but something is different. The controls during fighting are delayed not by a small margin neither, it has caused my death more than a handful of times. I have tried uninstallng and reinstalling the game, I have tried it with three different normal xbox one...
  3. Mr_Carbine

A update to pre-load the map?

Would pre-loading the map help at all. It works wonders for Oblivion. I am just wondering would it work for TW3 especially on console?...
  4. Mr_Carbine

Elven notes - Fox Hollows

Elven notes - Fox Hollows I am high enough level to start adventuring and I have come across two elven notes? When I talked to the innkeeper at Fox Hollows, she smiles a little then claims to know nothing. Has anyone come across this. The notes them selves are 120 paces north west west of Fox...
  5. Mr_Carbine

Xbox Scorpio Patch for TW3?

Xbox Scorpio Patch for TW3? I was told by friend who has a degree in computer science that his £1400 gaming pc is worse than the Xbox Scorpio. Which left a really bad taste in my mouth knowing that CDPR will not be doing a Scorpio patch for TW3. I think this is a wasted opportunity, I will pay...
  6. Mr_Carbine

Fast and furious

Fast and furious I have been reading a lot about this achievement and people seem to think that it is bugged. I on the other do not. There are other races than the ones you have a quest for, for instance the race against Kiera Metz and the race with Ciri and her friend and after killing a...
  7. Mr_Carbine

Balista Diagram?

Balista Diagram? I found this on my first playthrough in toussaint somewhere. Does anybody know what this diagram is for, it is in the other category and it says "contains useful information" bit nothing happens when I read it? Any help will be appreciated, thank you.
  8. Mr_Carbine

Kaer Morhen armour diagram

Kaer Morhen armour diagram I am one of the idiots that has lost or dismantled my Kaer Morhen armour. I would appreciate it we could come together and make enough noise about CDPR integrating a diagram for the Kaer Morhen armour i do not care about it being weak along side the grandmaster armour...
  9. Mr_Carbine

NG+ level scaling?

NG+ level scaling? What is all the fuss about this level scaling, ive read that if i do NG+ when i pass a certain level the enemies further toward the end become to higher level to try and defeat and some armour can not be worn because they pass level 100 but the cap is 100. Can anyone please...
Top Bottom