Search results

+
  1. N

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

I quit Gwent when gold cards became vulnerable and came back to it just last week! And I have to say that I love Gwent once again! Coin flip was a non issue to me. For example in chess if you start second you are at a disadvantage. It will never be 100% fair in the turn based games! The only...
  2. N

Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

I don't run any 3rd party programs yet "You won the round!" but you must forfeit cos message stays on the screen... Also I only run premium cards and Scoiatel faction. Cards bug out e.g. stay on the screen are those that have a lot to do with movement and Yorveth especially is a guaranteed bug...
  3. N

Gwent messes with my GOG Galaxy

Gwent messes with my GOG Galaxy I have couple issues with this game. 1) GOG Galaxy overlay does not work with it 2) I can't play with my friends. When I press on Friend Match game essentially freezes. Nothing works except scrolling through basic menus. Can't even quit it properly except using...
  4. N

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

Sile de Tansarville is my second favorite among sorceresses after Triss Merigold. TW2 portrayed her very well I think. This being TW3 forum, no wonder top 3 got more votes though.
  5. N

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Thank you and yes indeed Triss moves around the house! Amazing, I am so happy CDPR did this! Small details like this turn a great game into a masterpiece! You know what I disliked about the main game the most? That when you finish it, almost all characters you love disappear. Glad it's not the...
  6. N

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

I finished TW3 with all expansions today hence why I joined forums (since TW3 release I was avoiding spoilers like crazy!). I love all content in BW but it felt like a separate game and not in a good way. Reason being that all characters from main game were absent till last moment when Triss...
  7. N

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

Started playing this the next day I finished the main game. All world felt so empty. all my favorite characters (Triss, Zoltan, Dandelion) disappeared. I only managed to find Thaller and Roach. Actually I couldn't force myself to play the game. Had to wait couple days till I was able to focus on...
  8. N

User Interface Thread

Quest interface was a mess in TW3. Stopped coming back and reading completed quests logs in mid game. Just felt like I am wasting my time. Wonder why they couldn't do the same quest logs as in TW1 or TW2.
  9. N

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

I just finished the game and can say that I've got almost everything I wanted from it. More Triss Merigold content would be nice of course but sadly I don't have £10mln to donate CDPR to make it happen...
  10. N

Can you still go to Kovir after Blood and Wine?

Hi, I don't know if there's another option but essentially it's like this - Kovir is your and Triss's new home and estate in Toussaint is your vacation residence. I say such ending is perfect because I do love snow in real life but vacation where it's hot is great too :D . In this regard I...
Top Bottom