Search results

+
  1. A

Any special card that triggers deploy ability?

I just have to ask: what deploy ability are you so dying to re-deploy?
  2. A

Five things in Gwent that make me happy

Fixed that for you, my love :p
  3. A

GwentUp Meta Report 30 Sep. - 06 Oct.

I think your point came across just fine, and yeah, I think limiting revive in the way you suggested might be just what we need.
  4. A

Blacklisting/ Report players with bad behavior?

Oh, I would love to be able to report someone for camping... F*%k report- arrest them... lock 'em up along with people who order pineapple pizza, and throw away the key!
  5. A

''you people''??? what do you mean by that: us 'dwarves'? :skepticalzoltan:
  6. A

I think that was Resoundingbuahaha's point: that the nerf to SC and to NR came extremely quickly (compared to how long it takes to fix an OP SK deck) and that IF those nerfs were considered 'fair' (which would bring the question: is it fair that the decks gave pretty much vanished?) then it...
  7. A

Cost of deck efficiency and other observations.

The difference is: you go into a game against any other deck you hate- match is over in 10 minutes, and you move on with your life. You go into a game against mill - that's about half an hour you're never getting back. If you enjoy mill, that's no problem, but if you don't... ...and if it's once...
  8. A

New To Milling

Welcome to the game! If I were you, I'd focus on your daily rewards: even if you don't have much time you can/want to dedicate to gwent, finishing 1 tier a day doesn't take much: you only need to win 6 rounds, and you get a keg. If you finish the 2nd tier, that's around 3 free kegs that day. As...
  9. A

Éibhear Hattori to Join Gwent.

I like he hand buff idea, though I would go for strengthening rather than buffing. (Maybe that's what you meant, since you made the Draig comparison). Most importantly, though: the dumplings are a must! Half the Scoiateal characters shouldn't be there lore-wise. And the more cards are added...
  10. A

Alchemy Importance

I'm not sure alchemy was ever really strong (at least not strong enough to waste a gold slot on an alchemy deck-thinner like Vesemir), but I agree that alchemy is relatively weak atm, and apparently so do the devs: in the last patch broadcast, when CDPR introduced the new gold Vesemir, they said...
  11. A

Blacklisting/ Report players with bad behavior?

I absolutely understand your frustration. I can't fathom why certain people find pleasure in wasting their own time just to piss off someone they've never met and has never done anything to them... ​​​​​​But I'd like to share something that happened to me once: I think it was the beginning of...
  12. A

Breaking thru plateaus

:victory:congrats!
  13. A

Éibhear Hattori to Join Gwent.

Totally fits him: Every turn, at the start of your turn, turn an ally into a dumpling. I'd add a deathwish: When removed from the battlefield, turn all gold cards in your hand or deck into dumplings. dumpling: 2 strength bronze, no ability.
  14. A

Where to spend the ores?

When the next patch comes, with new, shiny cards, you'll be set.
  15. A

restore nerf

dlpg585 it took me a while to understand what was really bothering you. I apologise for thinking that you're one of the many who come here to whine about the tinniest nerf to their favorite deck. one of the many who come here with an entitled 'i didn't pay a dime, but I deserve everything and I...
  16. A

Ale festival is live

laughing, enjoying and ignoring the troll...
  17. A

A little GWENTiquette - play a friendly game of GWENT

I will never stop yelling at my computer! Never! and don't think only gwent gets cursed: The Witcher series, Borderlands, Diablo... even Baldur's Gate have received, and will continue receiving multi-lingual curses that have been bottled up inside during the day. All the people who have received...
  18. A

Cards Review Before New Patch

...which is what makes them incomparable not sure I understand what you mean I'm still not sure you can compare the two: DJ playes the top two cards from your deck: many people have been hurt by their own cards because they haven't thought things through, or simply had really bad luck. Of...
  19. A

Ale festival is live

Finished the festivities fun, different, challenging, entertaining, rewards are cool... and the graphics for the new cards are pretty cool, I hope we'll get to see them later on... perhaps in the SP campaign? I just have to ask:​​​​​ ​Who even came up with the idea for this, and how drunk were...
  20. A

Ale festival is live

Practice single player is even dumber, trust me. Only there you aren't facing an op deck.
Top Bottom