Search results

+
  1. R

The Issue of Spies

Spy -> Summoning circle -> Igni What is up with this meta, I thought spies were going to be fixed in the hotfix? half the games i play my opponent is doing this combo and igni is now is almost every deck. How can i counter this play? :( Its been over a year into beta and there is still...
  2. R

The Issue of Spies

Fix Spies or remove them Spy abuse is the worst thing about this game and CDPR seem incapable of finding a solution. Wouldn't the game just be better without spies or at least some change to their interaction so they are'nt so easily countered. In the current meta a spy is 13 points whilst the...
  3. R

Should Iris be a Gold card?

Should Iris be a Gold card? Serious. Its a 22 point used to generate very quick tempo and also has carryover synergy. It just seems silly that a neutral silver is better than the majority of gold cards. Iris either needs a nerf or a change to be a gold card in my opinion.
  4. R

Card advantage will be the death of Gwent.

Card advantage will be the death of Gwent. You win coin flip. you win game. You lose coin flip you pray opponent has bad hand.
  5. R

How do you beat restore skellige?

How do you beat restore skellige? I feel like im losing my sanity playing against this deck. Its literally the exact the moves repeated over and over. The carryover they acheive with ekimmara, cerys, restore and olgierd is near unbeatable. The only success i have is when playing monsters and...
  6. R

Cross-Platform Inequality (Mods/Add-ons)

PC players have unfair advantage over console players Using 3rd party deck tracker gwentup they can keep track of cards in their deck and cards played by their opponent. Either add something like this in the game itself or ban deck trackers. It may not seem like a big deal to some but it can...
  7. R

Closed beta was better...

Closed beta was better... Months of beta testing and nothing to show for it.. A single faction dominates, a weather system nobody wants and more issues/glitches than ever before. There is so much potential here but after facing the same skelliga decks 80% of the time and being spammed with...
  8. R

Take those sniper rifles away. [Bears and Lore]

When a bronze card gives more value than some gold cards you know CDPR have messed up. Its always 2 steps forward and 1 step back with gwent
  9. R

Yennifer the conjurer

Yennifer the conjurer Say hello to the new mandatory card in every deck. How on earth did this card make it into the final patch? Desimates the opponents board. Please dont make us wait a month for this to be patched...
  10. R

Nilfgaard arrives! New faction now available in GWENT.

When is xbox patch being released?
  11. R

Geralt card underwhelming?

Geralt card underwhelming? 12 strenght with no abilities... Cerys herself is now 12 with great synergy with queens guard. Nilfguard have a BRONZE 10 strenght card. With only 4 gold slots available isnt geralt a bit underwhelming? I think he needs a strenght buff or an ability of some sort...
  12. R

RIP Skellige

RIP Skellige Already a struggling faction, nilfguard will be the final nail in its coffin. Letho can banish cards making the resurrection mechanic worthless. Vicavario medic will ensure any skirmishers/long ships get removed in the final round. With everyone favouring nilfguard after its...
  13. R

Spy card immunity to weather

Spy card immunity to weather Players can use weather and throw a spy on that row - using there turn up and gaining a free card at the cost of 1 strenght to the opponent. I feel spy cards should be immune to weather to make it more balanced. So using a spy card actually has more concequence to...
  14. R

Increase strenght of Elven Mercenary and make it a silver card!

Increase strenght of Elven Mercenary and make it a silver card! Everyone is complaining about how effective this card is in thinning SC decks. Its very OP to run 3 of these with 3 first lights. I think a better solution would be to make it a silver card, increase its strenght to say 8 and...
  15. R

Dimertium shakels should work on ALL instances of a card

Dimertium shakels should work on ALL instances of a card Promote converts all instances of a card to gold so it only makes sense that the counter should do the same. Playing against NR Redian knight combo really highlights this need. In two plays my opponent can get 24 strenght which cant be...
Top Bottom