Search results

+
  1. B

Xarthisius-Treason Combo bugged?

Sure you can find it easely as I did find treason didn't do what I expected it to do. The real problem is crafting 1200 scrap into treason and Xarthisius to find out they don't work the way they should as it's written on them. I had treason and played it a lot and never saw a gold card. Only...
  2. B

Xarthisius-Treason Combo bugged?

How does the "treason" card work exactly? Hello, I was trying to build around that card but I just find out that you can't play a gold card from the bottom of the opponent deck. Can't that just be writtent on the card? Some card say gold and silver only and this one doesn't. Can the...
  3. B

[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

Just like ibilibetas i'm stuck on lvl 12. Every time i finish a ranked game my ranking goes up, my exp reach lvl 13 but no reward and when back in homepage i'm lvl12 again. How can such a big bug exist?
  4. B

Ambush Cards shouldn't be invulnerable to removal

I do totally agree. The poster of this topic had a bad experience, as we all had because to be honest gwent cards are all badly written and work in a non intuitive way most of the time. Once you know what a card does in some situation you adapt. First you cry, but then you adapt. Ambush cards...
  5. B

is the current deck size healthy for the game?

Yes that's maybe the problem. Changing a huge part of the game like minimum deck size, is already a tough decision. But still you have to change most of the cards to go along... Isn't that just to much so you won't have to play the least effective cards of your deck? The game focus on using...
  6. B

Game Idea: Sideboard

Not at all! Because that's about metagame. If you deck lose to 3 cards that most deck can't use, and you win against all the other then no need to adjust. If anyone can play those cards then yes you have to.
  7. B

Well I think I bothered you enough to at least give you a little something! I can't see this impacting the game in a good way. But at least maybe that'll progress in an idea more balanced. Some decks will lose to only 3 cards and their power is that they don't encounter every one that plays...
  8. B

That may come against the reveal card deck. Your opponent used ressources to know your hand and still you can play a card he has no chance to know of... Pretty harsh for him. I though of something else. That maybe ok for everyone, or not. When you build a Deck you choose from 25 cards nomraly...
  9. B

A Few Improvements

For the connection problem maybe they'll do something but for now as a beta game it's not really important to win or lose as testing only matters. For the other idea, nope, not gonna happen. Sometimes i've played freya on a board with bear pinging her to death as she arrives. Miss click, miss...
  10. B

is the current deck size healthy for the game?

Welcome to Card games! You can be the best player ever, if you draw bad you end up playing bad. To avoid that, use ways to dig for good cards and avoid putting bad cards in your deck is the good advice every player should give you. No more need to be said about that game. There you are!! I...
  11. B

Ahahah you're tight they have to fix it first. I'm against the idea because it's a single win game, in a best of 3 I would totally agree to your idea. Just that nothing else. Maybe they can make it a Bo3 but it's maybe too much work to add. I used to play scorch then i realised with the deck I...
  12. B

Well for having a long Magic the Gathering experience (maybe like you) I am used to sideboard as a way to improve matchups without lowering the overall quality of a decks in a metagame with different decks that needs different answers. But this routine also taught me to recognize sideboard and...
  13. B

Yes but no. In fact this becomes a thining mechanic on it's own if you make it like that. If I play a 25 card deck it's because I have to. If I could I would play said 17 cards at most. So what you offer is a chance for good decks to start the game with 3 less cards to draw, and better than...
  14. B

Where you can be confused is that the CDPR team said they implemented blizzard potion to fight against weather decks. But hey! what do they know about card games right? They just added an useless card to the game.
  15. B

To be honest in a card game not every card as to be playable. There has to be bad cards in order to have good cards, that's simple. If it's not worth it to play blizzard potion in the game right now then don't play it. It's better than asking for a sideboard that will totally change the game...
  16. B

The side board idea can be good I think if the game change into a BO3 duel. If not then build a deck without 3 copies of a card that can be dead in some matchups. You said Magic have sideboard only because it's Bo3 or Bo5 games. In single duel, like in multiplayer variance of Magic there is no...
  17. B

My feelings after Nilfgaard release and massive stats changing

For once this might be a good news. Having new cards that look good but end being not that good is really the point of card games. People want to use scrap and ore to try and have them but still that won't break the balance. And also having several approch to a single faction playstyle is good...
  18. B

Devs, please reconsider introducing cards bending the rules of the game

If every CCG use this kind of exception in the ruling it's for only one purpose. Having the possiblity to create mechanics that increase gaming experience but not to entirely change the game. I can use several examples out of Magic the gathering. (In fact in magic this rule is 101.1. So really...
  19. B

My feelings after Nilfgaard release and massive stats changing

I so understand your feeling. It's hard to try and discuss real point about the game with people trying to defend only their own point of view or just trolling, or just you writing down stuff with no real goal. What you said before as some good point in it. No matter if I think the same or not...
  20. B

Promoted units not regaining buffs

In fact you should know that's one of the best way to deal with units becoming gold. Weather them into 1's then they turn gold and stay 3's forever (Considering this happens only with NR) The thing is gold don't really make them immune to weather, it's more like "their power won't be changed by...
Top Bottom