Search results

+
  1. L

This quest ruined the game for me...

Yeah, you're right. The first cut is the deepest, though. And this is what makes Witcher so great, I guess. It actually got to me on an emotional level, can you believe? Never happened to me before.
  2. L

My last save file before the decisions that decide the romance path is 21 levels away. Basically most of the game.
  3. L

Thank you! It's really nice to feel the support from experienced players! It's weird to say, and I'm sure you might understand, but I was so emotionally connected to the Witcher 3 that this feels like a real disappointment. I can literally feel the void, the impact this had on Geralt as if it...
  4. L

Yes you're totally right! Thank you. The thing is I don't feel it was my choice. I killed Keira, for example. And even though I would have preferred to save her, I knew I chose to kill her directly with my spoken path. When it comes to Yen and Triss, I did not intend to cheat them both. I may be...
  5. L

This quest ruined the game for me... I just had to express it and let it out. Witcher 3 was by far the best game I've played for a while now (over 85 hours total game time) and it really got me immersed. However, I got a displeasing surprise when I got to the final romance quest. Yes, I'm...
Top Bottom