Search results

+
  1. DCeiTFuL

Regis higher vanmpire ability not activating?

Regis higher vanmpire ability not activating? I dont know if I am missing something in the ability description but when I pkay regis higher vampire in rounds 2 or 3, his ability doesnt activate. I just get a 6 strength gold card. Opponents 3 bronze cards dont show for me to consume. Anyone else...
  2. DCeiTFuL

Here is my "position" on this update.

Here is my "position" on this update. Now I haven't played it extensively yet so this is just my experience so far. Here it goes..........................................................!??!WHAT!??! Seriously I'm confused. What is the point of this "ADJACENT" update "AMONG" this...
  3. DCeiTFuL

Naming your deck

Naming your deck I think it would be cool if the name of your deck was visible to other players. I mean whats the point of being able to give your decks clever names if no one will know but you? For or against
  4. DCeiTFuL

Playing all your cards by round 2!

Playing all your cards by round 2! I personally get annoyed by this. Its rarely ever a good idea to play all your cards by round 2. Yet lately its all my opponents are doing. Passing strategically IMO is a crucial part of this game. Thoughts?
  5. DCeiTFuL

Players that play the rest of their cards after they have already won!

Players that play the rest of their cards after they have already won! I dont know about the rest of you but this really gets on my nerves. I dont mind losing a good game but if you have a lead and I have no cards left, do you really need to continue to kick me while im down. Are you really...
Top Bottom