Search results

+
  1. S

Zmiany w Aktualizacji 9.3

Ja już po ostatniej aktualizacji dałem sobie spokój z gwintem. Tak jak już parę osób napisało- kiedyś było 4 punkty za kartę o koszcie 4, a teraz z karty o koszcie 6 potwory wykręcają 11 na wejście, bez żadnego czekania i to za każdym razem. Szkoda w ogóle gadać. Wrócę jak wydadzą kolejne...
  2. S

The only 2 deck I can see online

The only 2 deck I can see online Seriously, people just copy and paste the other you tubers' decks. Right now, I can only see spies and bears being played online- both of which are so damn OP.
  3. S

Scoia has dominated the ladder

Checo you are right. They changed spotters, pirates but DBP are the same so they clearly favour Scoia. The sage spamming the earthquake and creating more and more elementals (and carryover) is also a fucking cheap tactics and carryover is still the big fucking problem. Today, one guy created 5...
  4. S

Scoia has dominated the ladder

Scoia has dominated the ladder Seriously, every ladder match is against scoia. Almost every bronze in this faction has 10+ value , you can't compete with that.
  5. S

Sigdrifa bug

Sigdrifa bug I lost the game because the game skipped the resurrecting after casting sigdrifa.
  6. S

Increasing problems

This is silly that you can autopilot a game and win almost everything. Discard Skellige, for instance, you play the same cards as others and you always get to play all of your cards due to the discard mechanics and small deck size, which allows you to discard and play the discarded cards at the...
  7. S

Oppressive weather is back !

As stated above. What I meant was that huge synergy. Fog+foglets+triss or yen. Many times all of your rows are covered with fog or frost, which means 6 damage per turn to you, and you generally don't have that many weather counters and tokken counters.
  8. S

You can't say" you need 5 turns for bronze weather to be efficient" becasue FOG spawns 3 fogglets ,which during the first turn is the total of 8 points and cripling you down by 2 every turn. And lets say you used the clear skies, and BOOM, another fog .
  9. S

Oppressive weather is back ! I can see that 80% o the ladder decks are Dagon weather spam + Triss. This is so frustrating, they nerfed the weather and it is still oppressive. It looks like no mater how they nerf the weather it is still a top mechanic in the game.
  10. S

Weather post patch

The weather works as it should- slowly crippling your enemy.
  11. S

The Power of Tibor Eggebracht

You are writing bullshit. Since when a random revealed bronze card is 10 str ? There are not many of them. Most of the typical high points bronzes are 8 or 7, if you of course get them. Even if, 23 tibor - 8 random card = 15 points. If you get something that hits your opponent like a balista it...
  12. S

I cannot WEATHER this storm much longer

You don't see it, do you ? Lightning bolt does 7 damage and it is done, just 7 damage. Fog ,lets say, deals from 2 to 4 or 6 or even 8 per turn, and you have to react to that. Now, can you see the difference. There are so many you tube videos about it, you should watch them zero.
  13. S

Savage Bear + Lock Interaction

The bear is OP. It is now 6 and hits everything that appears on the opponent side of the board. Most of the time you need to use a silver card to lock it and it still can be resurrected.
  14. S

List of stuff that is currently pushing me away from the game

Yes, I was writing to them about the weather problem so many times but they don't give a damn. They prefer to nerf harpies and other non-essential stuff instead of taking care of serious problems like: weather, spelliatel, many Nilfgaard OP cards (peter, tibor, auckes etc.)
  15. S

"The Weather Card Game" - Forfeiting Games

20 spells from which over a half is weather cards
  16. S

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

Pearl-Jam you are right about it. The Devs are obsessed with the weather, one of them wrote to me that this was their flag idea and they won't get rid of it. But it is not becasue many card games have similar things like blizzard or scorch that deals damage every turn.
  17. S

Clan brokvar hunter and Skellige right now

Clan brokvar hunter and Skellige right now This card is so broken. If you don't have medics to resurrect your opponent's creatures it is game over. Weather make this combo even stronger and scorch or igni destroy the card only once and then it is resurrected back. In general, the game is so...
  18. S

AppHangB1 crash

AppHangB1 crash The game keeps crashing since the launch of open beta. I reinstalled the game and the video drivers and nothing of this has helped.
  19. S

GWENT: Ask a Dev

When are we going to see some weather changes because now the game is a weather fest (ragna and frost)
  20. S

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

I'm seriously done with this game, after few days. Every match is the same, people cast weather and then they, guess what, cast weather and you have to use clear skies and guess what, then they also cast weather- this is so boring
Top Bottom