Search results

+
  1. BrynR123

[HELP] Does anyone know how I can remove the added lens flairs from STLM?

[HELP] Does anyone know how I can remove the added lens flairs from STLM? Hi! I'm a big fan of STLM! I do however dislike the extreme lends flairs it adds (especially in Novigrad) as I find them incredibly distracting and immersion breaking. Any help with removing them would be greatly appreciated!
  2. BrynR123

What happened to cards interacting with each other?

What happened to cards interacting with each other? Hi! Last year you discussed cards interacting with each other. (in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1-e...nnel=IGNPolska) So for example Phillipa would interact with Radovid when played. What happened to this? Or is is still coming? :)
  3. BrynR123

PS4 cross play

PS4 cross play I'm on PC but was wondering, does or will PS4 have cross play?? IK it's had a rocky past and they are funny about it, so not sure?
  4. BrynR123

Crash when inviting friend

Crash when inviting friend Hey all! I've got this bug that means my game crashes every time I try and invite a friend. I click on it and it instantly crashes, doesn't show an invite list or anything. I should note that I usually run Gwent through steam as a non-Steam game (if this makes any...
  5. BrynR123

Bad potion changes

Bad potion changes Hey guys, so in the upcoming patch they have made it so that the Witcher potions do not give additional strength to Witchers. WTF is this? They are potions that are only supposed to work for witchers according to the lore and would actually kill ordinary people. But now they...
  6. BrynR123

Add to the Witcher cards!

Add to the Witcher cards! Hi! This is really just a card suggestion. Spoiler about Coen & Ciri:
  7. BrynR123

Yaaaay we get to talk in game!

Yaaaay we get to talk in game! (shown in the stream) So happy! That is all XD
  8. BrynR123

Most OP faction poll

Most OP faction poll Okay so every faction is OP according to someone. But which one really needs the most work done? Vote in the poll below!!:smile:
  9. BrynR123

Keg cards missing

Keg cards missing Hi! I opened a keg the other day and received a leader card, however it is not in my collection?
  10. BrynR123

The troll should play a bigger role! :)

The troll should play a bigger role! :) Hi! I think the troll should have a more prominent role in the game. For example, how about he greats you? much like how the innkeeper does is HS. He could also comment on various aspects of the game, such as commenting when you launch a game, or maybe...
Top Bottom