Search results

+
  1. Z

Locked Avatars?

Locked Avatars? Unsure if this is written elsewhere, because I can't find it - but how might one unlock Dandelion (Witcher 2), Triss (Alternate Outfit) and Imlerith (Without Helmet)? Side note, please add a Gaunter O'Dimm avatar, if you do, shuddupantakemymoney
  2. Z

Stop duplicates appearing as 'new cards' in the collection screen

Stop duplicates appearing as 'new cards' in the collection screen I probably wrote this sometime in the past but can't recall (if so, I'm sorry for repost) - anyhow, I'm super OCD and after each Keg I open which 99% of the time is all duplicates that I mill, I still see the 'new card' indicator...
  3. Z

GoG Galaxy overlay issues

GoG Galaxy overlay issues I just posted, but this is a separate issue so I'll list it separately. So I've been playing with my friends and whenever we try to interact, we need to leap through the various GoG hoops to do so. Needless to say, it's a pain right now, but expected due to the...
  4. Z

Can someone explain to me the new Botchling/Lubberkin?

Can someone explain to me the new Botchling/Lubberkin? I just had a choice of Katakan, Operator and Botchling... and it really killed me to take Botchling over the other two but it was the only one that was animated and efficiency's sake forced my hand. I already got Lubberkin out of a prior...
  5. Z

Massive FPS drops

Massive FPS drops Was doing totally fine since the patch until today. Now I'm getting hard screen tearing and sub 10 fps, with some input delay. Tried relogging to no avail. Seems to be new, since that hotfix.
  6. Z

Squelch Emotes... Sigh

Squelch Emotes... Sigh Normally I don't mind so much in-game emotes in card games, it's fine. Thought I'd be fine with it here, but some games it's just the entire way through "Thanks", "Thanks", "Thanks", while taking as long as possible during certain turns. That's a fringe thing to happen...
  7. Z

BUG: Monster Nest texturing issue

BUG: Monster Nest texturing issue Since the latest patch, I've been noticing that when a Monster Nest card is being played, the subsequent "popping" animation is replaced by a bunch of blank green rectangles flying out from where the nest animation should be. Seems like the little tentacles and...
  8. Z

Miniature Vicovaro Medic on Queue Screen

Miniature Vicovaro Medic on Queue Screen This is probably near impossible to see over this medium but I'll try anyway: Another update: It seems this indicator simply shows whatever you click on at all and persists even if something else is played over it :o
  9. Z

Mind Games Scoia'tael (Positioning Patch)

Mind Games Scoia'tael (Positioning Patch) I've spent today refining a few decks, and among them, my favorite one by far is my Ambush ST. Here's the link: http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/15379-from-the-shadows It's similar to its older iterations but with the addition of the 8 Strength Vrihedd...
  10. Z

Play History Not Interacting with Card Chaining

Play History Not Interacting with Card Chaining It's a minor thing when you're knowledgeable about the game, but for new players especially, this should be taken into account: as of now there's no way for the card play history to track cards being played as a result of a prior effect - for...
  11. Z

Locking Mechanic Impressions

Locking Mechanic Impressions I haven't played prior to the Nilfgaard patch so I'm not sure how prevalent the locking mechanic was in the past, so these are my impressions as they are now: I think there were a few problems with the last iteration of the game, and with the introduction of...
  12. Z

YenCon Effect Unchanged?

YenCon Effect Unchanged? Am I reading this right? "At the start of your turn, remove 1 Strength from the strongest opposing non-Gold unit(s)". Isn't that the exact same effect from before that everyone assumed would be changed? :huh:
  13. Z

Most Epic Board States (screenshots)

Most Epic Board States (screenshots) Someone's probably thrown this type of thread out somewhere, but I just thought it would be cool to see what kind of extreme successes people have had with their decks(especially the wonkier ones with less consistency but greater payout). This one's the...
  14. Z

"New Cards" indicator in collections

"New Cards" indicator in collections This might be a very trivial thing for me to bring up, but if other people like myself are extremely OCD about these types of things, then I'm sure it'll resonate with you. After any keg opening or card earned out of dailies/leveling, regardless of...
  15. Z

Cards as daily rewards?

Cards as daily rewards? So I'm not sure if this is based on what level you are, but I've lately begun to notice (level 30+) that my daily rewards are returning mostly common (occassionally rare) cards as rewards instead of the usual 15 Ore or Scrap when you reach a new tier. Again, I'm not sure...
  16. Z

The Last Wish not interacting with Discard SK?

The Last Wish not interacting with Discard SK? Unsure if this is a recent thing or intended/not, but I find that at least a few of the discard mechanic cards in the SK deck have no interactions with The Last Wish's discards. If it's meant to be only within the realm of Skellige cards, that's...
  17. Z

Getting default Leaders from packs

Getting default Leaders from packs I'm sure somebody's written about this before, but I wanted to add my voice to the subject. It's kind of a small thing, but I find it incredibly frustrating when I'm met with this during a pack opening. Gwent automatically gives you one leader for each...
  18. Z

Waiting out games

Waiting out games I didn't get a chance to take a screenshot during the game, but at least I got the name. Basically I've seen this happen twice so far and it's getting frustrating: Game starts, you play your way through a few turns, and pass. Then the other player plays out the rest of their...
  19. Z

(Solved) Animated/Foil cards getting milled

(Solved) Animated/Foil cards getting milled I just opened a pack today and had the choice between three cards, one of which was an animated Dimeritium Bomb. I already had one but the other two options were dupes anyway and I figured it would be cool to have an animated card. Thing is that once...
  20. Z

Anyone know what font is used for in-game text?

Anyone know what font is used for in-game text? As someone interested in making videos featuring Gwent, showing off decklists, gameplay, e.t.c. I was curious if anyone knew what the in-game font is called? Even if not exactly the right one, I'm positive there are others out there, I just can't...
Top Bottom