Search results

+
  1. D

How is gwent today?

So is it worth to come back play gwent? I am asking, since I got nothing to play atm and I am looking for something.
  2. D

How is gwent today?

How is gwent today? Hello, I used to play gwent back in closed beta and a bit when it went open. When it went open, there was a totally different gameplay compared to closed. And at open, the gameplay was a huge weatherfest, where you needed 3 first lights to even stand a chance, else it's...
  3. D

Is there (or will be) any wallpapers?

Is there (or will be) any wallpapers? Want to renew desktop background and Cyberpunk looked really nice from video, however I can't find any actual wallpapers or some kind of other art that would fit background.
  4. D

I cannot WEATHER this storm much longer

Well, due to dev stuborness, the weathers are never leaving this game, even though even in closed beta it showed, that weather is the most uterrly broken and retarded mechanic in whole game. Welcome to weather card game, because rest of the cards are just useless
  5. D

I'm done, goodbye Gwent

I have also uninstalled the game. Last faith for me if they nerf the weather cards so they would not be so mandatory and OP, until then.....
  6. D

GWENT: Ask a Dev

When you add new patches, will the notes be given before hand or on the same day patch is live?
  7. D

Rather sexual little detail

Ves is Bae
  8. D

Why did they ruin John Calviet?

I miss the old combo, when you lose 1st round, then put Cantarella, then opponent thinks that you will need to put 2-3 cards to win the round, but you just put treason and get cantarella back :(
  9. D

Why did they ruin John Calviet?

talk about spies, I am actually furious how they changed Treason card, it was the best thing ever when it came to spies, now it's just a dumb RNG card.
  10. D

Ruined the game

if we exclude weather cards, game is better. For me it was a bit shocking to see that the game became very different than it was in closed beta, but it's not bad
  11. D

Round Results Stuck on Screen During Match

BUG: Result screen stuck if you click graveyard while result screen is shown when there was a a result screen (when both players pass) I clicked on my graveyard while it was still on and the result screen go off, it was stuck, even when the card changing phase was up, it was still stuck on...
  12. D

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

yes it is OP,actually it's broken af now. I can already tell that there will be 1 and only 1 meta - weathers, since they do too much than they should and if you get RNR or drought thrown on you and you got no first light - then you can just pass already. Weathers should be removed, why does CDPR...
  13. D

Where did Auckes go?

Where did Auckes go? fuck I'm blind
  14. D

Emotes can indirectly win a game

I just wish there was a "Hurry up retard" emote for all those people who have 2 cards in hand, has no chance to win, but still have to waste time
  15. D

Is it me or there are more and more HS streamers coming to gwent?

Is it me or there are more and more HS streamers coming to gwent? I noticed on twitch that some Heartstone streamers started to play Gwent and those streamers have 1k+ viewers. Is heartstone really in a such a bad shape these days, because that is what I heard.
  16. D

Can I invite my friend to Gwent Closed Beta?

too bad, but best option for your friend is either to get key from here with email registration or get key from giveaways (streamers do that)
  17. D

Monster Deck is underpower.

Not so low when it turns everything to 1 power and can summon adittional minions with weather effects like mist and damage just doesn't go too high, but it's still feels too much when you got only 1s on your side and about expensive - everything is based on end game, not how much they cost, in...
  18. D

Monster Deck is underpower.

How do you counter weather deck without making a special deck to counter it ?
  19. D

Is Niflgaard really that bad?

Is Niflgaard really that bad? I am at level 20 now and so far I noticed that are so few nilfgaard players. Is the faction really that bad right now? I play with nilfgaard myself and I kinda like it
  20. D

Letho of Gulet

you just turn your 3 troops power into gold, that is it. Still no idea what leto is good for, since you don't gain additional power and you can only absorb from 1 row, while gold cards like Kayran can absorb from any minion of your side and he has 8 power of his own
Top Bottom