Search results

+
  1. L

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

What I'm saying is reason. We have options to bypass all inconvenience(except roping) if you don't want to use tools then don't shift blame. It is not your opponents fault you have issues. " how dare he plays out if his hand" pfff grow up. If you are whiny baby then your opinion is...
  2. L

You can disagree all you want I'm telling you what is. No one is wasting your time when you can leave at any point. If you pass and wait then you are signaling that you don't mind it. Why hang around if you already lost ? You are wasting your own time then blaming other person for not being a...
  3. L

Easiest Faction To Play...

Window of opportunity?
  4. L

Showing your hand after you won is considered being good sport so what you are saying doesn't really make sense. You are just salty that you lost, simple as that since you could have left at any point. Some people like to play with emotes while other are trying to annoy you.I like to gg ones...
  5. L

1. You can mute people and still give them gg 2. Esc+enter is your friend. Non of these are reason to not give gg when you receive it. It always boils down to person being butt hurt for losing. I don't know how people avoid feeling like asshole when they receive gg but not give it back.
  6. L

Easiest Faction To Play...

Right now Its monsters for me.
  7. L

People will believe anything... (a netdecking story)

How can you advise people to be original when there is nothing to innovate especially if people don't own big collection, I would understand if cdpr added 100+ new cards and you only see netdecks. People treat ranked as casual because in reality that is exactly what it is. Why would anyone even...
  8. L

What is CDPR's Stance on Discard Abuse by Letting the Timer Run Out?

How does game lose depth if we have more options to consider when playing ? It can be offensive and defensively against these strong cards. You might just auto resolve these situation when you don't have options. There huge enough downside of these cards already I don't see how forcing players...
  9. L

Well i wasn't arguing that point. Lots of mechanics get into game this way. It was never intended to have sking in tribes but look what it became, or rocket jump in quake. Dota creep denying and camp stacking/blocking those came to be due to limitation of wc3 engine and now it is integral part...
  10. L

Says nothing? He said exactly where this is heading they seem to want to give us ability to discard without roping. What is your point ? I'm clearly missing something here. Not really burza's statement can support any view as I said it because it is open to interpretation and vague.
  11. L

First Look at the New Cards from the Upcoming Patch

Scorch won't do much against this. since it easy to mange numbers. You can move them with dwarven merc,hope one dragoon buffs other and use elven merc to pull base value.
  12. L

So what if its 27th june this is last real info we have on it(that I know of) ? All you had to do is listen for 1 minute....here Burza basically didn't say anything so I can't take that seriously at all. It can support any view on this issue.
  13. L

Exactly it can't be viewed as exploit or anything like it because it works as devs wanted it to work like that. It seems it is going to get implament proprely soon so game will play a lot more consistently meaning you will also be able not to use unit to hit your self which makes sense. For...
  14. L

How many female players out there?

Any example for female unfriendly game ?
  15. L

Do you even read why I write ? Where did i write women can't be interested... I think you have to contact support. My nick has my last name misspelled because I thought I'm going to change it 1 minute later and got stuck with it ever since.
  16. L

I don't see why you have problem with discarding card to stay in round. If i worked for my CA I should be able to at least use it for something instead of passing. It gives game more depth in my opinion. I think stuff like raider combo is cool. Of course there is benefit that is why you...
  17. L

How can I get convinced when people try to argue that women are in general interest in gaming and it is not like anyone is is trying. Trying to argue that point is up hill battle. I wouldn't even have to justify my self If I said women are not interested in motosports.That is common sense but...
  18. L

Queensguard is Ridiculous

Exactly but card by its self is not OP and that is what is important. It can never gain traction because they are so hard countered. Right now only use I can find out of QG is thinning. Yeah and trying to 2-0 can lose you game since you go all in on r2(and lost) and he saves resurrect for r3...
  19. L

Yeah it is my fault that sequencing and draws forced me into it. RNG=totally my fault.... As I said throwing card away hurts like hell but having to use it against my self is retarded.
  20. L

Queensguard is Ridiculous

Not really. It is strong but hardly OP, even if you don't have ability to steal them they are easy to deal with. They are 12 value bronze that is hardly op plus you have to use resurrect to get them back.Playing trapper on them will give you 12 value back. QG wouldn't even find place in my...
Top Bottom