Search results

+
  1. Khreygond

What decks are you playing during the last day of old Gwent?

I guess for a lot of people it can be decks that they will miss in HC. I know it is for me. I am wrapping this up with Spies and Reveal on my account :) the deck I started with is also the deck I am ending my old Gwent tenure with What decks are you finishing this final day of old gwent with?
  2. Khreygond

Any advice for facing Nekkers and Axemen unteched?

Any advice for facing Nekkers and Axemen unteched? I don't know if this is the right category, if it isn't, by all means move it to the proper one. Like the title says, I am having serious trouble when facing Nekker spam and Axemen. All my decks have some form of control, most notably mandrake...
  3. Khreygond

Experimenting with baseline consume...

Experimenting with baseline consume... I've recently been trying to make the basic consume version (no nekker spam) work and I ended up with this list: Kayran Woodland Spirit Ge'els Whispess: Tribute Maerolorn Frightener Giant Toad Ozzrel Mandrake Monster's Nest 3x Nekker 3x Celaeno Harpy 3x...
  4. Khreygond

Weird interaction between Aguara and Imlerith: Sabbath

Weird interaction between Aguara and Imlerith: Sabbath I've seen a couple of people use Lesser demons to draw one of these 2 gold cards (whatever they lack) and then use Aguara to buff Imlerith in their hand. The thing is, Aguara is supposed to buff a random card. I've seen Aguara in a Sabbath...
  5. Khreygond

Do you have more Meteorite Powder than when you last logged out?

Do you have more Meteorite Powder than when you last logged out? Because I seem to. I was slowly transmuting almost the entirety of the Nilfgaard faction so I kept an eye on my powder. I left it at about 200 or so. Now I have 600 I did not notice anything official in the news section or the...
  6. Khreygond

Make Spell'tael Great Again

Make Spell'tael Great Again It's weird to think that Alchemy is considered a top tier deck while Spell'tael is lacking. I suppose part of the reason is the ridiculously low power of the Dol Blathanna Sentries, as they take ages to reach good value. However, armed with my old Spell'tael deck...
  7. Khreygond

Voorhis Spy Deck seems actually good (you heard that right)

Voorhis Spy Deck seems actually good (you heard that right) Yup. That's right. I had made one of these before Midwinter and then let it rest for a long while. Recently I dusted it off again and boy, it seems to actually work. Here's the rundown: Leader: Voorhis Golds: Vilgefortz Leo Bonhart...
  8. Khreygond

Anyone else notice the change in Avatar and border rewards?

Anyone else notice the change in Avatar and border rewards? So, in the last update, they started naming the seasons. But what really caught me by surprise is the change in past rewards and how they become available. For example, if you notice the Wild Hunt Navigator title, which was previously...
  9. Khreygond

New Patch New Meta - The good and bad

New Patch New Meta - The good and bad The meta seems to be settling around ST mulligan and other ST decks, Eithne for example. Eithne Shupe remains a pretty good deck while Reveal is stronger than it ever has been. What really surprised me is that currently most decks seem to be working. Spies...
  10. Khreygond

A detailed analysis of Reveal and its tools

A detailed analysis of Reveal and its tools Welcome. This thread's purpose is to give you some insight and guidance on Reveal, after a lot of playtesting and trying various combinations. I've always loved the mechanic and always wanted to make it work. Let's get some things clear though first...
  11. Khreygond

Muster group power change

Muster group power change When is that going to change? The muster groups (Temerian Infantrymen and the like) have been STR 3 forever, ever since the Closed Beta, where the nominal power for units was 8. It's 12 - 14 now which makes including 3 STR 3 units really counter-intuitive aside from NR...
  12. Khreygond

Ruehin Lore. What is it?

Ruehin Lore. What is it? I've been trying to find the inspiration for this awesome card in the lore, the book and wiki material but I can't. Anyone know what it is? where is it mentioned and what happens? Thanks :)
  13. Khreygond

Moonlight Archetype. Any good?

Moonlight Archetype. Any good? Right. So with the new update and a whole ton of new cards, my immediate goal was to try out a couple of moonlight decks. Moonlight is a new special card which creates either a Full Moon Boon on one of your rows (at the start of the turn, boost by 2 a random beast...
  14. Khreygond

too many rare cards, not enough common.

too many rare cards, not enough common. With a quick count using the database, there are currently 62 common cards and 92 rare cards in the game. As well as about 108 Epic. I didn't count the Legendary cards. All the revealed bronze cards from the new Midwinter update are all rare in terms of...
  15. Khreygond

Artefact Compression (Coral) Thoughts

Artefact Compression (Coral) Thoughts It looks to me like this card is a bit OP when put into context honestly. It can choose any unit at all, to practically destroy. And not just that but make it useless and banish it for the rest of the game really. cannot be revived, cannot be decompressed...
  16. Khreygond

King Bran - Discard and Kambi deck after the update

King Bran - Discard and Kambi deck after the update Right. As you probably know, Kambi is now a spy, that will spawn Hemdall when killed. Hemdall in return will give your opponent a 16 point advantage but scorch the entire board indiscriminately! So I made a deck that, armed with that...
  17. Khreygond

Is using taunts like "Dammit!" on purpose metagaming?

Is using taunts like "Dammit!" on purpose metagaming? I had this thought today. I am using a skellige deck that slowly sets up (so keeps to really low numbers) before unleashing its true potential, so I try to let my opponents build up, set up their units and strength and allow them...
  18. Khreygond

Drought is the most underwhelming card name

Drought is the most underwhelming card name Considering that it's a gold, a fantastic card, it seems to be really underwhelming in my opinion. Gold characters and effects are legendary in the Witcher world (like Ragh nar Roog, the end of the world, the second Conjunction). Not only that but...
  19. Khreygond

An Craite Warrior ability

An Craite Warrior ability Any reason the An Craite Warrior ability is just an unconditional 'lose 2 strength'? It doesn't seem to make much sense. Is it a placeholder until their real ability is created? Please excuse me if this is a duplicate or has already been answered I tried searching for...
Top Bottom