Search results

+
  1. M

Vending machine mission is bugged

When I go to Brendon and someone is spray painting him the mission will not complete. It also zaps me with some electrical (like an emp grenade) glitch that does not disappear off my screen because the mission will not conclude. Cant do the side quest because walking around with a glitched...
  2. M

An inconvenient killer is bugged

Won't let me complete the mission. 3 different ways to complete and all are bugged... The mission will not leave my screen after completing it. no rewards. The job in gigs does not disappear either. Broken... Anyone with a work around? I've tried all 3 ways to complete it.
  3. M

An inconvenient killer

It wont let me complete the mission. I have tried all different approaches. All stealth and I spoke to him without combat... He says he will leave but don't complete the mission when I leave. Tried knocking him out and carrying him to the car... wont complete the mission. Tried killing everyone...
  4. M

Crafting mods and weapons broken? WAY TOO OP!

I crafted a legendary SMG smart gun, added my mods and *POOF this happens. What's going on? Also the armour mods I craft are so OP I'm a bullet sponge now. Is my game broken or is this reality? LOL
  5. M

Card affects BEFORE environment effects.

Card affects BEFORE environment effects. i think that the card effects should take place as soon as they are played and the environment effects should take effect when the card reach the affected row... had a game where Gerrard card was played against me (the one where it pushes some cards back...
  6. M

has anyone discovered any hacking going on?

has anyone discovered any hacking going on? I was playing a few matches today and once noticed a repeat drain on some cards at the beginning of every round. after looking at his/her cards played there is was no card that would cause this? not the first time it has happened. Another time with no...
Top Bottom