Search results

+
  1. R

when will the patch go live for pc gamers?

when will the patch go live for pc gamers? Xbox here, can't find a match because apparently they haven't released it for pc yet
  2. R

patch not working

patch not working trying to play the new patch and mm just queues and boots me back to deck selection, tried over and over, this happens with ranked and casual
  3. R

how do you beat monster breeding?

how do you beat monster breeding? I can beat weather now most of the time, but the endless nekkers that don't die even after two kills combined with vran and the one that boosts points when something is eaten, then breed units of nekkers and harpy eggs, how do you deal with this? I put in a lot...
  4. R

professional competitions in the future?

professional competitions in the future? do you guys think they will eventually set up pro circuits or what not. I've never played a card game like magic or hs so I don't know what the possibilities are, I've heard of hs having something along those lines.
  5. R

display number of times played against opponent

display number of times played against opponent I keep trying to remember names of people so if I play them again I will know it, just thought they could display number of times faced or something and maybe win/loss numbers on the top left near where they show the name and level before the...
  6. R

choice of three cards for level up reward

choice of three cards for level up reward I was thinking maybe when you get a card for a reward or for leveling up, that you should be able to choose between two or three of the same type or power level, that way we cut down a bit on crap cards for decks you might never use, or simply don't...
  7. R

earning and last wish don't fire the war ship

earning and last wish don't fire the war ship when I put down the ship's that remove 2 strength from a random unit whenever a discard or card is destroyed, it doesn't fire when I use last wish or earmion.
  8. R

why do they hate skellige so?

why do they hate skellige so? the nerf to axemen I understand, but they not only nerf the chain resurrection even though I see other factions chaining the carp out of them, they made it so when I invest in a couple units in the graveyard, the already way op monsters can take my buffed units...
  9. R

thinking of quitting gwent

thinking of quitting gwent I know this has been beaten to death but the weather is just too ridiculous. how they feel ok about a bronze card doing more damage than majority of golds is beyond me. add to that monsters have a lot of immune units, who some of spawn freaking weather simultaneously...
  10. R

are the cards in the crafting section the only ones available?

are the cards in the crafting section the only ones available? I'm asking because I'm wondering there are any cards to be revealed later that aren't yet preventable to me in the crafting section. are there no more cards left to discover?
Top Bottom