Search results

+
  1. T

Monster Deck Strategies

He can also get +2 if on deploy if played in WF devotion deck with Auberon on board in R3. But still there's no 15P unit in roster, so I guess it is indeed some sort of handbuff - Yghern with Allgod perhaps?
  2. T

Patch Notes 10.12

On the Temple of Melitele: isn't it a 0 tempo card? You get to draw whichever unit next turn, sure, but you boost it and play into the tall punishment + you increase card count in your deck. You also Create the cards, so it's rng even with Runemage and tbh I find NR legendaries to be a bit...
  3. T

Sacred and Profane card drop

It seems like I am unable to open the attachments above. Can someone check please (it may be just my issue)? I think the guy's name is Torres, not Fergus, right? And no, you won't be able to move your Tibor back, sorry. Is it just my opinion or do the new cards seem to be way beyond the...
  4. T

Reaver hunters & Scout

Isn't Olgierd a bit of like wasted resources (10/9) in other matchups? I know it's a hard counter to Reavers and partially vs random dmg based decks like SK, but does it work well in the current meta?
  5. T

Windhalm of Attre regaining shield below 10 health?

There seems to be a bug which allows to use Grace, Order abilities without achieving required power treshold. Need to test it more (I am playing on Android), but this seems to be game-breaking and exploit-heavy.
  6. T

Patch Notes 10.7

I am not having any issues playing on Android, but didn't try on PC. Is this only happening on computers?
  7. T

Patch Notes 10.7

When played off Fucusia you would still get Veil, right? So it only prevents double ressurect and is a direct Sigrdrifa's + Melu play nerf. You can also purify Doomed tag somehow. Tbh, I am a really big fan of Melusine since it's been introduced, but SK has many good decks and we are yet to...
  8. T

Gwent Black Sun (Expansion) Announced

They said it won't work only in full screen view. I guess we will have to prove it after patch drops.
  9. T

Patch notes should be published in around 30 mins, if I am not mistaken.
  10. T

Hehe, good try buddy!
  11. T

With all these boosts being core mechanic for most of the new cards I guess it's time I dust off my Yrden. :cool:
  12. T

I think, similarly to what was done to Necker Warrior, we may also expect some rework of exisiting Knight cards (Vandergrift's Blade, I am looking at you!) to support this emerging archetype. So, what's in store for NG? I got my hopes up for Soldier support!
  13. T

Peter should be provision 5

It doesn't have to be all over the place to be viable, does it? I've had some degree of success in Pro Rank with it, people seem to underestimate it and armored units are doing fine in some of this meta matchups. Solid tier 2/3, I reckon.
  14. T

Peter should be provision 5

Not really, in Soldier deck he has some synergies that make him preferable to Spores.
  15. T

:sad:
  16. T

I think Seagull's Summon condition is triggered by destroying ANY opponent's unit, not the one hit by 1 dmg ping? Otherwise it would have a Deathblow in description, wouldn't it? So, as long as it has multiple targets and is able to damage them, you build some carryover in the form of Seagulls...
  17. T

Yes, I meant 'a turn' instead of 'a round' (it was too early in the morning when I decided to respond, it seems 😋). Corrected, thanks!
  18. T

Hmm, I think the card (Flyndr's Crew) works the following way - it effectively gives you +1 copy of the card each time you end a turn with Hoard 9 (up to max 3 copies). So you have a lot of time for preparation, even in round 1, to set it up for scenario in R2 or R3. Or just benefit from Hoard...
  19. T

Gwent Card of The Moment

I believe it also synergizes with Snowdrop and Kolgrim, but wouldn't call it consistent for that purpose.
  20. T

How to Beat it: Strategies for Defeating Pernicious Decks

Few ideas of mine that helped me counter that deck: - having last say might be important: you can tall punish the buffed unit or even destroy priestess'es target(s) if they don't have any leader charges left and you kept your removal until R3 - Ornate Censer won me the game vs priestess few...
Top Bottom