Search results

+
  1. Sailears

Let's discuss the garbage leaders!

Invigorate could be - boost a unit in hand by 1, 3 charges per round, cooldown 1. Cooldown is there to prevent single turn combo potential and encourage spreading out over multiple turns. 3 per round encourages use in every round.
  2. Sailears

Favorite companion from any game?

I see some favourites are already mentioned: HK47, Legion, Wrex, Elizabeth (whatever the criticism, I thought Bioshock Infinite was an outstanding game), Mordin. Also want to add Taimi from guild wars 2 - her voice actor and dialogue is excellent, often has me cracking up laughing.
  3. Sailears

Why did NG suddenly fall to the bottom?

Interestingly, while climbing this season on Symbiosis, I regularly came across some NG deck - mostly single/double ball. But most of the time is simply a case of removing the Dames so they can't grow and then rationing purify/veil etc - I also run Ida Emean to deal with defenders as is the...
  4. Sailears

Abandoned Girl - Rework

The whole thing with so many Dryads now with contrived differences between having either harmony or symbiosis is a getting to be a bit of a mess. Looking at Harmony, I think one of the issues right now is the bronze harmony cards are not great and don't seem to have any overall plan. The half...
  5. Sailears

Abandoned Girl - Rework

It's a difficult one because while it isn't the most exciting 4p card, it's still useful and I like having one in my symbiosis deck simply as a proactive play in the event of bad round 1 draws - I see it as a weaker DCGuardian without the damage ability. The order flip is nice sometimes for...
  6. Sailears

Developer Patch Overview 7.2

Amazing, love the Guerilla Tactics with DB Sentry armour buff and Vrihedd Brigade buff. Love the Nature's Gift for symbiosis - instant vitality on hamadryad among other things. Love the new Dana and harmony revert - which should be kept in check hopefully and also poison harmony cards having...
  7. Sailears

Invigorate is so terrible that...

Got to get those Mass Effect Andromeda memes in there. :p
  8. Sailears

What WAS the problem with harmony?

To be honest, harmony was pretty one-dimensional in terms of playstyle. Having said that I don't believe it was too strong - especially when compared with the current state of the game. As others have said, the only big problem was Mystic Echo + WoB. Just as Mystic Echo has caused problems for...
  9. Sailears

Greatsword needs to be changed

Memories of Tuirseach Axemen and the Whale, autopilot point gain. xD Looks like we came full circle, just in different clothing with GS/Dagur etc.
  10. Sailears

Why is the row-limit so tight?

Token spawning gameplay highlights this becoming more of an issue than in the past. All those treants from symbiosis don't help sadly. It's just too easy to fill a board. I think CDPR need to consider if the current system of row limit is appropriate, or whether there should be any changes...
  11. Sailears

Invigorate is so terrible that...

...my stiff neck is tired.
  12. Sailears

MUST HAVE faster animations for 8 seconds turn!

Yeah, too much is unplayable due to both the animation speed and the delay in eg selecting the leader for abilities. I would even take extending turns to 12 seconds - still fast, but enough time to make up for the animations and delays. So many mistakes otherwise and frustration rapidly...
  13. Sailears

Saskia - When a junk card is reworked to be another junk card

Yeah the token spawning play is a bit.. dull tbh - whether deadeyes, dryads or the rowdy dwarfs.
  14. Sailears

Graveyard round categories and Mystic Echo

I actually support the idea of removing leader abilities that play additional cards in the same turn (either ressurect or tutor from deck) and replacing with more thematic, archetype supporting abilities. And then have tutors/resses be cards in the deck instead - eg Royal Decree, 1k Fables...
  15. Sailears

Certainly would be fine with this, though am also thinking of space for future ST specials - obviously no idea what, but assuming there may be more problem cards in future expansions which may have lower provision cost than this limit.
  16. Sailears

Sure there are a number of different possibilities that would work here. Main thing is the outcome of preventing ME being able to abuse strong specials - even thinking back to eg Novigradian Justice with Dwarven Mercenary firing squad, which ended up in NJ being changed. Otherwise it seems...
  17. Sailears

ST Grievence Thread - Post MasterMirror

On a separate note I think Symbiosis is kind of being given as a replacement for effectively deleting Harmony, especially as it is Dryad centric which is where Harmony started off. I think possibly Harmony could even be completely removed as an archetype - it's doesn't make much sense even in...
  18. Sailears

ST Grievence Thread - Post MasterMirror

I've not played for a few months, but getting back into the game again and yes it's really sad what happened to Harmony... All because of Mystic Echo + Waters problems, they went and wrecked the entire archetype. There are other ways this could have been changed - eg separate the Graveyard into...
  19. Sailears

Suggestion: Categorise the Graveyard into Rounds - 1, 2 and 3. Card that enter the Graveyard during a particular Round are listed under that Round category. If a card leaves the Graveyard (eg ressurected, shuffled into deck, etc), and then re-enters the Graveyard for whatever reason (removal...
  20. Sailears

Why is the row-limit so tight?

To be honest I don't play swarm decks in general - only one I kind of like is ST elf spam, and of course Isengrim goes without saying there. But on this note looking at how something like Eleyas currently works, I think it would be better for this principle to be more of a foundation design...
Top Bottom