Search results

+
  1. D

Question about "The New Adventures"

I finally solved the main quest, decided to play the New Adventures, and my character starts off with zero equipment and stats as if starting from scratch. Is there a way to import your stats and equipment from the main adventure? I was level 40 I think, now I appear to be back to level zero...
  2. D

Azar Javed Boss Fight Takes 40 Minutes Because of Quest Glitch

I just defeated Azar Javed in an epic 40 minute boss battle. Was it really supposed to take this long? I was wondering. Afterwards, I watched on youtube and I saw that actually Berengar is either supposed to show up at the end to help you, or if you killed him (which I did) it should end...
  3. D

Raven's Armor Has Screwed up My Endurance

Dear Tech Support, I am in chapter 5 and I just completed the Armor quest and received Raven's Armor which boosted my Endurance and Endurance Regeneration. But strangely, every time I enter the Swamp Cemetery or Old Vizima or even if I just load a saved game in one of these locations, my...
  4. D

Question about Witcher: Enhanced Edition Sword Styles

I'm a bit confused about the sword styles in the Witcher, because the damage varies for different styles., and there are 2 types of swords, but wouldn't it just make the most sense to use the attack that does the most damage? For instance, against a monster that is vulnerable to silver, why not...
  5. D

What should you do if your game crashes?

I am playing The Witcher: The Enhanced Version, and I get a crash about every few game sessions, it happens quite often. Usually when this happens I reboot and delete my previous save, and then start back from an earlier saved game. I am wondering if this is really necessary to do all these...
  6. D

Weather bug?

I often save my game when the weather is perfect and sunny, and then when I re-load that exact same saved game it is all of a sudden pouring rain. Is this a weather bug or is the game supposed to do this? Should I delete this save, or is it okay to keep it? Thanks for the advice and help...
  7. D

Witcher 1 question about Igni and Quen Signs

I hope someone can help me with this, thanks in advance: 1. Does the damage the Igni sign causes depend on the level of the sign, or just on the base intensity determined by Intelligence? In other words, will Igni level 1 cause the same damage as Igni level 3, but just with a larger angle? 2...
  8. D

Forging Sword Bug

Dear Tech Support, I have 2 red meteorites and a blue meteorite. During chapter 3, when I click FORGE in Vizima when talking to the Order Merchant and get the sword upgrade, only one red and one blue meteorite disappear from my inventory, a red meteorite still remains. It gets even weirder...
  9. D

Do I have a corrupted Save Game file?

I have been getting a lot of crashes in different places in Chapter 2, usually when I'm wandering around Vizima, but also in the swamps. Is there a way to know if the crashes are because of a corrupted save file, or just because of randomness? This is a crucial question, because if it is just...
  10. D

Geralt sobers up instantly - is this a bug?

I am getting strange bugs during the quest "Old Friend of Mine" in chapter 2. Geralt gets drunk during the party, and has to stagger downstairs to steal a bottle of wine from the old lady's cabinet. To my shock, while staggering around, Geralt suddenly sobers up instantly and starts running at...
  11. D

Playing the Enhanced Edition without Discs

Playing the Enhanced Edition without Discs I have the CD-ROM version of the Enhanced Edition of the Witcher. When I run without the disc, it fails, but if I click RETRY it will suddenly load and run. However, I'm not sure if this is the proper way to run the game, or if it will cause crashes...
Top Bottom