Search results

+
  1. R

Seperate the MILL button AWAY from the CRAFT and TRANSMUTE buttons!!!

Seperate the MILL button AWAY from the CRAFT and TRANSMUTE buttons!!! Again I hit the MILL button instead of the TRANSMUTE button after crafting a card I need...... this time a GOLD! It's beyond annoying... frustrated to the point of going back to Hearthstone.
  2. R

Resurrected REAVER SCOUT ability does not work

Resurrected REAVER SCOUT ability does not work Resurrected a "Reaver Scout" via "Field Medic"... "Reaver Scout's" ability did not trigger. Not sure if this might be the case for any/all resurrections on "Reaver Scout" but worth a look at the coding. Thanks!
  3. R

Knight(?)+Ambassador+Engineer

Have 3 of each and you'll have opportunities to burn those counters. First lights are great and double as drawing one of those triple threats.
  4. R

Knight(?)+Ambassador+Engineer

Knight(?)+Ambassador+Engineer Not much more to say here. The engineers retain high powered units into next rounds. Deadly.
  5. R

General Suggestions (Feel free to add)

No you'e absolutely right with the rich having accesses to life extending treatments. I did not mean everyone. Jet pack was just a brainstorming idea. I can see how it can make the dynamics of the game difficult.
  6. R

General Suggestions (Feel free to add)

General Suggestions (Feel free to add) General suggestions for Gameplay, Cyberpunk universe/World feel, RPG system, character interaction system, etc: 1. This is a futuristic setting. Makes it possible for human beings to live far LONGER LIFESPANS. Easy to incorporate that theme as CDPR did...
  7. R

[Suggestion Thread] Weather Rework.

What do you think about getting rid of bronze froze/fog/rain all together? If you want to play a weather deck... you have to invest in getting the silver/gold weathers and weather producing units. Its a radical thought but honestly between the units and silver/gold weathers there would be more...
  8. R

Nerf monsters already damm it

My Nilf setup cleans up the consume decks fairly easily. Several strategies... yen-conj+geralt-igni. rot tossers. and retain some of your own strong firepower with ambassador+com-engineer. and i threw in fog+geral-ard. I have first lightx2 against weather. the strategies I mentioned work...
  9. R

Reset account?

they'll do a reset come open beta anyway. Otherwise you can mill your cards and craft some new ones maybe... idk if you'll have enough material for anything decent though. But sit for a min and think about the cards. Nilf is my highest winning percentage deck. Just piece it together.
  10. R

[Suggestion Thread] Weather Rework.

Easy.. implement 1 or 2 or 3 of these: 1) Limit 3 total weather effects per deck (includes bronze vanillas, silver "choose a weather" cards, and gold Ragnarog). Also, any 2 weather-producing units equate to 1 of the 3 weather slots. So you can fill in all those weather producing monsters but...
  11. R

Toussaint Deck cards (Ideas and request to CD Projekt Red)

The Toussaint idea is great! I was thinking the same thing and coming up with card ideas. Definitely more than enough lore/content/characters to make a complete faction and expand on it in the future. I'm sure they'll pull the new monsters from blood/wine for additional monster cards.... but...
  12. R

New Factions And Faction Types

What would the bronze units consist of? Witchers seem like they would all be Gold/Silver. But the main point here is that the definition of a witcher IS neutrality. That's why they're neutral and not in any faction. I would, however, like to see CDPR try to incorporate gear items into the...
  13. R

New Factions And Faction Types

Toussaint makes the most sense. More than enough content/characters/lore to make a complete faction. Zerkania and Ofieri would be awesome but can anyone name more that a handful of characters and come up with a picture/image of them? They would have to completely make up characters/cards...
  14. R

Do you enjoy playing against weather?

I wasn't aware it was like that originally. I only got the beta invite late January. Wonder why they changed it... since they changed Geralt:Ard to effect only 3 cards. Seems like he wouldn't be an absolute killer anymore. And you're right about the BlizzPotions... it seems like an...
  15. R

Open Beta on PS4?

No I totally share the same thoughts... PS4 is probably post-beta (which makes no sense from a tech/bugfix standpoint). I just hope that when the game is finally released that PS4 players aren't ripping their hairs out, drowning in a pool of glitches and bugs.
  16. R

Do you enjoy playing against weather?

I think they should implement specific weather immunities. ie: Foglets immune to fog only. Wild Hunt immune to frost only. ETC This way at least you could have an additional mechanic against extreme weather decks by being able to push cards to other slots and have the weather work against...
  17. R

Open Beta on PS4?

Open Beta on PS4? Does anyone know if open beta will be released to PS4? Or maybe CDPR can shed some light on this..? Thanks! ROMVAY83
  18. R

The other thing that they could maybe incorporate in the future are gear/equipment cards. Weapons/armor are a big part of the game and maybe they should have gold/silver/bronze equipment cards that would add power and/or abilities to units on the battlefield. Think of all the different unique...
  19. R

New Leaders i'm sure are coming. I think for Nilf... Empress Cirilla. For Scoia.. maybe Lady of the Lake (from TW1). North... Cyrus Hemmelfart or Demavend. Monsters... Auberon Muircetach. And for Skellige... Probably one or both an Craite children (Cerys & Hjalmar) as Leader versions...
  20. R

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

absolutely must gave an embedded mini game (ie Gwent or Dice Poker in Witcher). In fact, I wouldn't be against a CyberPunk version of Gwent even. Perhaps several minigames. For example: a minigame incorporated into hacking of systems/computers/etc. And another Gwent style to play for whatever...
Top Bottom