Search results

+
  1. R

Seperate the MILL button AWAY from the CRAFT and TRANSMUTE buttons!!!

Seperate the MILL button AWAY from the CRAFT and TRANSMUTE buttons!!! Again I hit the MILL button instead of the TRANSMUTE button after crafting a card I need...... this time a GOLD! It's beyond annoying... frustrated to the point of going back to Hearthstone.
  2. R

Resurrected REAVER SCOUT ability does not work

Resurrected REAVER SCOUT ability does not work Resurrected a "Reaver Scout" via "Field Medic"... "Reaver Scout's" ability did not trigger. Not sure if this might be the case for any/all resurrections on "Reaver Scout" but worth a look at the coding. Thanks!
  3. R

Knight(?)+Ambassador+Engineer

Knight(?)+Ambassador+Engineer Not much more to say here. The engineers retain high powered units into next rounds. Deadly.
  4. R

General Suggestions (Feel free to add)

General Suggestions (Feel free to add) General suggestions for Gameplay, Cyberpunk universe/World feel, RPG system, character interaction system, etc: 1. This is a futuristic setting. Makes it possible for human beings to live far LONGER LIFESPANS. Easy to incorporate that theme as CDPR did...
  5. R

Open Beta on PS4?

Open Beta on PS4? Does anyone know if open beta will be released to PS4? Or maybe CDPR can shed some light on this..? Thanks! ROMVAY83
  6. R

Windows Vista 32 - Kernel32.dll issue.

Windows Vista 32 - Kernel32.dll issue. I don't know if this is an issue with Gwent application or with GOG Galaxy. The installation went fine. However, when I attempt to open the Gwent or the GOG galaxy programs, I get the following error: "GalaxyClient.exe - Entry Point Not Found" "The...
Top Bottom