Search results

+
  1. I

Questions And Enquiries of a Troubled Mind

Questions And Enquiries of a Troubled Mind Hello. My name is Chris and i have been abused by Weather for a long time now...oops, wrong topic and therapy group... So i have some questions. This indicates my ignorance if not anything else, but also my thirst to learn more. So please inform me...
  2. I

Radovid Ctrl Deck

Radovid Ctrl Deck Hi. I am currently testing this deck. I would like to hear suggestions if anyone will try it. The main point and purpose is to utilize baron. Most of the cards included have this purpose, primarily. Aretuza and Witchers also thin it and Redanian with Blue Stripes are the...
  3. I

Why "Síle de Tansarville" Draw Gold Cards?

Why "Síle de Tansarville" Draw Gold Cards? I read her description and it does not contain "Including Gold Cards", yet she draws Baron. Any ideas why this happens? Did i missed a memo or is it another bug? Sile de Tansarville
  4. I

List of Cards to Mill after the New Patch (as mentioned in Reddit)

List of Cards to Mill after the New Patch (as mentioned in Reddit) The list is from the guys in Reddit, kudos to them! These are the cards that got nerfed and you will get the full value in scraps if you mill them when the patch hits (Remember though they mentioned that nothing is 100% final) ...
  5. I

"The Weather Card Game" - Forfeiting Games

"The Weather Card Game" - Forfeiting Games Weather is permanent, Weather in Gwent has something no other removal/special card has and it permanent and ongoing. What if Lacerate had the same properties?.... Why after long discussions, in detail and in depth, the only thing about...
  6. I

What Is The Purpose Of A Dev Stream?

What Is The Purpose Of A Dev Stream? I too somewhat like the playful environment Gwent Devs are trying to have in their stream with their favorite YouTubers and Streamers. Mainly though i watch a Dev stream to get more insight on what is to come, why these changes are made, were they want their...
  7. I

Balancing Or Nerfing?

Balancing Or Nerfing? ■The Nilfgaard Riddle Some of us liked NG even when it wasn't mainstream. I play NG almost religiously during CBT and when OBT started i had no second thoughts, i would go all NG regardless if they were proven to be good or bad. Apparently they now are quite efficient...
  8. I

Non Meta Deck Testing

Non Meta Deck Testing I like being creative, i like playing decks that are non-meta, not to to feel different for myself, but because a game is fun because you are given the option to explore it's possibilities and boundaries. Also by playing no-meta decks you may also surprise the opponent...
  9. I

Time Traveling META Thoughts

Time Traveling META Thoughts - A Prelude of Greatness I am going back in time to CBT. After a point, like in every CCG, a META formulates and things become a bit more boring, predictable. Predictable is bad because equals boring and thus the game becomes stale and uninteresting for most of...
  10. I

Deck Showing Off for Ideas

Deck Showing Off for Ideas Here's my deck and the purpose is to refine it, if it needs, or give ideas to others. In general it performs rather well while i am only at Rank 11 though atm. LEADER: - Calveit SILVER: - King of Beggars - Cantarella - Joachim de Wett - Peter Saar Gwynleve -...
  11. I

Is This The META of Exaggeration?

Is This The META of Exaggeration? Considering what we see, what ppl. discuss/post/complain or give feedback and suggestions upon, is this the meta of exaggeration? Because we see in a constant rate huge str units now. From Bronzes that reach 15 to 30 str, silvers too like Morkvarg, Golds like...
  12. I

Scoia'Tael OP: Specials

Scoia'Tael OP: Specials I am not using the term OP lightly here. I see many topics on OP that and the other but besides some balancing that will -eventually- come, i see this as definitely OP. The game excels if there's interactivity on the board by both opponents. In this case there's one...
  13. I

Give Feedback On My Deck

Give Feedback On My Deck Hello Gwentlemans and Gwentladies. Tis too early to post my Deck but i do want to share my early experiences with it. Firstly because i like Nilf and secondly because another archetype i wanted to experiment with has already gobe viral by famous streamers and i hate...
  14. I

Why Immune Boost is not a Special Card?

Why Immune Boost is not a Special Card? Why Immune Boost is not a Special Card? Can someone explain? Thanks.
  15. I

Thoughts on the New Meta/Cards/Mechanics and Rewards

Thoughts on the New Meta/Cards/Mechanics and Rewards While watching the Dev Stream for OBT i thought, "This is just probably the sexiest game i have ever seen (CCG wise)". Things i find important: -The tremendous amount and variety of keywords. First off, give yourselves time, we...
  16. I

Gwent Draft Mode Ranked And Salary Cap..

Gwent Draft Mode Ranked And Salary Cap.. This is a suggestion, obviously, and the purpose is to think an environment that gives the same gameplay experience to everyone. One of the reasons is that i find the usual Ranking i CCG's quite boring honestly and on top of that their reward system way...
  17. I

Open Beta Changes (Stream Reveal May 17)

Open Beta Changes (Stream Reveal May 17) This is another Reddit post. For ppl. a bit old school like me (i just don't like Reddit, i don't understand the point of it since Forums are practically doing the same job and better all around). Post by EternalWish. Well put, thanks! Just the General...
  18. I

*Spoiler Alert* Open Beta May 24

*Spoiler Alert* Open Beta May 24
  19. I

Gwent Forum Sigs?

Gwent Forum Sigs? I am trying to find an elegant Gwent related Forum sig on the internet and i can't. Does anyone know were and how? Obviously some rules apply, i have been told no more than 150px height and also you can't upload anything more than 1000kb right? Also one other thing perhaps a...
  20. I

Breaking The Habit

Breaking The Habit A song by Linkin Park otherwise. Recently i saw a Gwent video from a YouTuber with the title "[Gwent] Control Doesn't Exist". Through out the video i was trying to understand were the issue or concern lies and my only conclusion is that Gwent takes a different approach than...
Top Bottom