Search results

+
  1. Johnny.775

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

I once played this game called ME3MP, in it you could do these things called 'biotic asplosions'. The fundamental thing that made it gud was that it featured teamwork. You could get into a good rhythm with your teammates, ba-Boom click ba-Boom ba-click...you didn't even need to fire your...
  2. Johnny.775

Vampire Bloodlines 2 Thread - All We Know So Far. Chat!

I still think April release is too soon, June-July maybe?
  3. Johnny.775

Let's speculate on the release date.
  4. Johnny.775

Mass Effect 3

Well, it's done, he's started ME1. They have these Recalibrated mods now (https://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect2/mods/169) which add to a fresh mission to save the galaxy.
  5. Johnny.775

That almost qualifies for a pre-order
  6. Johnny.775

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

So is the release date going to be the date the game is released or the date the game is delayed?
  7. Johnny.775

Detroit: Become Human

Well, They were giving $10 off a game, and Two Souls comes out next month, with Detroit being "end of the year..."
  8. Johnny.775

Stellaris

Me, I played a game called The Witness, which was a lot of fun for just wandering around a island solving puzzles. I'm playing something called Stellarium now, which is like Stellaris but a little bit different.
  9. Johnny.775

I made my first purchase on the Epic store, beyond two souls for $10 rather than Detroit, sounds like a neat story ("nancy"..."jonathon"...)
  10. Johnny.775

Toreadors wanna be like hoomans but they just end up being melodramatic...
  11. Johnny.775

Exciting. I have a slightly sour taste in my mouth from cyanide, they kept re-releasing budbowl with different skins but it's really just one game...
  12. Johnny.775

It would be mad to have a futuristic vampire mmo with augmented humans hunting vampires etc etc
  13. Johnny.775

Those Al-Aziz... It sounds like with adding DLC clans there could end up being 10 or 12 or more user made ones. What ever happened to that Vampire mmo thing anyway??
  14. Johnny.775

Wouldn't it be closer to Äkta människor (Real Humans) or even Westworld than Deus Ex?
  15. Johnny.775

This theme never gets old. Sounds like it'll be worth picking up.
  16. Johnny.775

Mass Effect 3

I kinda wanna fire ME up for my kid, he's old enough for it now I think. Then it'll be onto DX lol.
  17. Johnny.775

What's this Detroit: Become Human game about?
  18. Johnny.775

THE Release Date Speculation thread. [Confirmed: 16.04.2020]

Are you saying that only 1 million people played TW1?? I bought 3 copies of TW1 back in the day. 1 base physical copy, 1 enhanced edition physical copy (since it was like impossible to update the base game to EE...), and then 1 enhanced edition on steam.
  19. Johnny.775

Did Troika even have 10 people??? Like 5 maybe? Lol.
  20. Johnny.775

I'm starting to get worried this is going to turn into another biower game where everybody has to be lgtbz... I grew up around mental illness, and it seems like pretty much everybody is affected by it at some point in their lives (either directly or indirectly). To me, Malks teach us that there...
Top Bottom