Search results

+
  1. N

Yennefer has started her Journey

Yennefer is one of me favorite characters from the books and the game too. So, this is the best journey so far! I bought it right away. Both Geralt and Ciri were very good too! The only journey I didn't buy was the Alzur one.
  2. N

Pro Ladder ends!

Hello! I am in the same situation, I reached rank 21 for the first time in this season (Draconid). Can you confirm that this is enough for participation in the pro ladder when it relaunches?
  3. N

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

I am glad to hear that. I'm sure that Witcher 4 is just a matter of time.
  4. N

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

Geralt as main protagonist. If a prequel - Vesemir, that would be cool too. At the end of the game, Vesemir could meet with Geralt as a boy.
  5. N

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

This is not such a big problem. Both Yen and Triss could be present and everything could start all over again. I would like to be able to continue Geralt's story.
  6. N

Witcher Franchise Speculation

After having completed Witcher 3 and both expansions, I can say that never in the game it is said that Geralt will retire and stop being a witcher. This information (that W3 will be the end for Geralt) comes from CDPR interviews, but that's it, in the game story there is no such thing. So, if...
  7. N

Regarding the lore

Very good post, nothing to add, really. Just read the books, it's worth it. I'm currently reading the Time of Contempt.
  8. N

How would you change Yennefer?

I agree and no nerf of Yen is needed. She is a gold card with a low point value, so there must be an ability to compensate.
  9. N

The Witcher Book Series

I am currently reading the books for the first time, I am reading The Blood of Elves right now. It is really great to see characters from the books in Gwent, and also I recognize some quotes here and there, in the descriptions of some of the cards. Evem when playing Gwent in Witcher 3, it was...
Top Bottom