Search results

+
  1. N

Remove armor / Remove (ignoring armor) labels

It's not a "someone" that's ignoring the armour, though. It's machines. Machines that fling big rocks, or shoot man-sized arrows. Armour doesn't do much against those sorts of things, and I'd argue that the comparatively low Power of most machines balances out their ability to bypass armour.
  2. N

Realistic weather

I made some similar suggestions in an earlier thread:
  3. N

Sweers, the bane of consume monsters

I tried to use Sweers back in Closed Beta, when Monsters was still at the top, and he just seemed... unreliable. He was only really useful against NR/SK medics and Nekker decks, and more often than not, it turned out that my opponent still had 1-2 of the target card in their hand, or used a...
  4. N

The Power of Tibor Eggebracht

Gonna be honest, I kinda feel like he is. You get to just plop an untouchable 25 points down onto the board, and your opponent is given one measly extra card as recompense. I main NG right now, and I've never even considered crafting a Tibor. He's right up there alongside gold weathers when it...
  5. N

Lock - Unlock interactions

This is working as intended. Locking halts timer abilities, and removes all tokens - things like Resilience and Quen Shield. Returning the card to your hand and playing it again, or resurrecting the cards, will both restore the tokens.
  6. N

BUG: Decoy card having issues....

I've noticed this happen a few times, but weirdly enough, it's only happened when I use Decoy on Albrich. It's definitely just a visual bug, though. The card says 9, however, if I right click on the card, it says 12, and my score is correct.
  7. N

Card that you can always rely on?

Ditto. Decoy is the one card that I used in every deck, even back in Closed Beta. Extremely versatile, with a plethora of potential uses.
  8. N

Bekkers twisted mirror's description is misleading.

The card description says "Swap the Power of the Highest and Lowest Unit on the Board." It doesn't mention -base- power anywhere.
  9. N

Roach not Being Summoned

Was Roach in your hand, or the graveyard? She only plays from the deck.
  10. N

Remove Orders ability

Wait, people actually use Golems? I tried running them for a day, and wound up milling the lot because they kept clogging up my mulligans and emissary draws.
  11. N

Dudu Should Trigger Before Savage Bear

It's not just Dudu. Those accursed bears will instakill any card with low enough power that appears on the board, before it's ability can trigger. It's even worse when there's more than one bear in play.
  12. N

Screen shouldn't be dark while opponent is mulliganing

You can still right click on your cards to bring up the full description, and cycle through them that way.
  13. N

Foltest Overpower

I honestly thought Foltest's ability was kind of useless (although, that might've just been because I kept forgetting to play him). Regardless, overpowered is the last term I thought I'd see applied to him.
  14. N

Sooo, How about that Rot Tosser...?

After opening all of my reward kegs from Closed Beta, I somehow wound up with 11 rot tossers... all of which I milled immediately. I find it a pretty useless card, to be honest, since there's just so many different ways it can be countered. My opponents can decoy them back at me, lock them...
  15. N

Weather and tempo issues in open beta. Solutions rather than complaints thread

I've never liked the idea of weather cards just straight-up damaging everything (the one exception is Frost, which I think is relatively okay in its current form). So, what if weather cards had strategic uses more closely related to what that type of weather does in real life? For example, rain...
  16. N

Stop abusing Nilfgaard till further nerfs.

Okay, there's a big difference between critiquing a faction, and insulting the people who play it. Complaining about NG's cards and combos is one thing, but I've seen a few comments ranting about how NG players are "abusers" or "bad players" or "lazy netdeckers", and so on, which isn't...
  17. N

Most Satisfying Win?

Most Satisfying Win? We all enjoy winning, I'm sure. But every now and again, you have that one victory that just feels so damn satisfying. Maybe you made a big comeback, maybe you utterly crushed your opponent, or maybe you just found something about the whole situation immensely amusing, but...
  18. N

Deck Count

After experimenting for a bit, it does seem like the extra mulligans allow for slightly larger deck sizes. I only used 25 card decks in Closed Beta, but since transitioning to Open Beta I've been running both of my decks with 26-28 cards.
  19. N

Xarthisius & Treason cards

Yeah, they seemed to have removed the "non-gold" quantifier that used to be in a lot of card descriptions, and replaced it with just putting "including golds" in the description of the few cards that can still effect golds. So unless the card specifically says that it can effect golds, it's...
  20. N

BUG - Skill "highest/lowest"

Scorch's description says "Destroy the Highest Unit(s)." This means it can and will destroy more than one card if they have the same strength. Likewise, Fog reads "Damage the Highest Unit(s) on the row by 2." Both refer to units, plural.
Top Bottom