Search results

+
  1. B

Xarthisius/Treason Combo

So it looks like they got the memo after all. According to the patch notes Anahid now has the option to reshuffle both ours and opponents :-)
  2. B

Xarthisius/Treason Combo

I feel like Assire var Anahid , Treason and Xarthisius keep missing the memo "You are supposed to work together. In closed beta Assire ability was to shuffle opponents cards back into their deck. Just about every NG player laughed at this card and nobody played her. Now she shuffles cards from...
  3. B

Balancing Or Nerfing?

I played only NG in closed beta and still in the open beta. Just something about the faction that i am really drawn to. Everyone already knows that NG in closed beta was just about garbage and struggled immensely in higher rank. With all the changes in OB and the much needed boost for them, its...
  4. B

Does Ceallach have any use?

Never mind :-)
  5. B

I, for one, much prefer the current version to CB

I am really enjoying the PB and all the changes it has brought. I hope it continues in this direction. It was a lot of fun to go through my nilfgaard collection last night and just see the major overhaul it desperately needed. I am thrilled to see what combos i can come up with them. They were...
  6. B

Nilfgaard and Open Beta.

Its interesting to see the feedback about Nilfgaard being really strong now. Im curious for those that feel that way are you playing rank, casual and have a good size collection of cards? Did you participate in closed beta? I played Nilfgaard exclusively in the closed beta. I managed to get...
  7. B

Nilfgaard and Open Beta.

Hopefully tonight ill get some matches in. Had to spend the little free time i had last night opening kegs. What other cards/mechanics do you feel are to strong kasumi and kaalev? Beside the two you mentioned?
  8. B

Nilfgaard and Open Beta.

Nilfgaard and Open Beta. With a major overhaul and changes to our beloved Nilfgaard , it looks like its going to be a lot fun. What are your opinions, excitement, worries and strategies with Nilfgaard and open beta now? . I am really looking forward to rebuilding an awesome reveal deck. From...
  9. B

Check my deck!

I would definitely put assassination on the near bottom of priority when it comes to gold cards. Letho is a complete beast but be warned, its a known issue you cant play him on opponents seige and ranged rows sometimes. Cantarella is very high on the priority list and auckes is pretty solid...
  10. B

How does a cow carcass spy?

lol
  11. B

How does a cow carcass spy?

Now we are getting into the science of it! So based on your analysis from your head vicocarro medic how would you use that information to your advantage? :-)
  12. B

Anyone else using Menno?

The reason i like to run with JC and Menno is to have the options. I dont know if i should share with you as my intell informed me you were helping out on the Northern Realm side a few posts ago...;-) but I will anyway lol. As we all NG brothers know, our gameplay is about intel, spies and...
  13. B

Cannot play cards in Opponent's Ranged and Siege rows

I figured i would bump this thread and maybe a dev will see or respond to it? I understand the devs are busy and its a beta. Im curious if there is any progress on this? Its a bit frustrating when you physically cant play a card and it technically one less gold for Nilfgaard.
  14. B

Anyone else using Menno?

If my avatar isnt a giveaway :-) I run with menno most of the time in my JC deck. Out of all the NG matches ive faced i have never seen him used on me once. Pros: .Catches alot of people off guard. They usually expect a throw away round when you start dumping your spies. . Solid gold 10 unit...
  15. B

Climbing the mountain to the top and welcome Aard with open arms (Rank struggles)

I am back at averaging 2-1 win ratio roughly. Because i let my frustration get to me i put myself in a pretty big hole when i originally created the post. It definitely helped to take an extended break. I was starting to develop tunnel vision with my gameplay. Focusing to much on combos rather...
  16. B

[Suggestion] Choose Your Own Soundtrack

I would love to see the soundtracks from Witcher 1-3 added.
  17. B

Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

Thats what scares me lol.
  18. B

Climbing the mountain to the top and welcome Aard with open arms (Rank struggles)

I would definitely be down for that. Unfortunately because I decided to play on xbox there is no way to match up. If you do play on xbox i think the only way we could practice is we would have to filter the search for xbox players only and search at the same time and hope. Which i would be more...
  19. B

Countering Cantarella + Calveit combo

What factions are you playing or go with most?
Top Bottom