Search results

+
  1. G

Add an Unused section to the Card Collection

Add an Unused section to the Card Collection I really like the idea of using Skellige's Light Longships and Wild Board of the Sea paired with Falminica in place of Clan Brokvar Archers, but they aren't as good for a number of reasons. The ships can't target enemies and are susceptible to being...
  2. G

"Could Not Display Patch Notes" Error

"Could Not Display Patch Notes" Error When accessing the patch notes through the options menu or news, I get this error with the caption: "Sorry, we were not able to display patch notes for this game version. Please try again later." Should note that I wasn't getting the updated...
  3. G

Milling Cards, Kegs, Complaints

Milling Cards, Kegs, Complaints I was match away from rank 4, but my NG deck crashed and burned hard for a few days. To make matters worse, I kept running into decks that were so well stacked that I didn't always win at least one round, rendering the daily bonuses a full grind. I kept with it...
  4. G

Increase Minimum Font Size (Bigger UI)

Increase Minimum Font Size (Bigger UI) The minimum font size combined with the font style is a little hard to read on a 37" TV. I understand that the font size is at related to the maximum description size and layout, but it is a bit small, especially when trying to craft cards.
Top Bottom