Search results

+
  1. I

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

swords of a thousand flowers silver and steel. sheath floating
  2. I

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

I kill a bandit who has just fallen off of a horse and after stabbing him Geralt gets randomly repulsed. A couple of HUD elements are invisible.
  3. I

What's the point of archgriffin decoction?

It gives 5% vitaity damage per strong attack. That seems pretty bad unless you're attacking a boss who is overleveled, right? Furthermore, is the 5% of their regular vitality or remaining vitality? I'm a little confused about how good this thing is. Are there builds where the archgriffin...
  4. I

Skellige 'idgaf' attack

This combo did not give a shit about my biting frost and fog. First time seeing it. Clan Drummond shield maidens pulled by Cerys + dandellion buff (cancelled out I think)
  5. I

TW3 Endgame questions

The end sequence is very short for how long the rest of the game is; the crescendo is very rapid Why is Eredin easier than (I’m on Blood and Broken Bones, but with the best gear I could ever get) his mage? I got 3-hit by his mage. Kaer Morhen is the saddest place to be. Who is keeping the...
  6. I

Suggestion about O'Dimm's properties

It seems fair to say that O'Dimm first of all is not anything like god nor the devil or evil as the professor describes. There might be a bit of a mistake in trying to take O'Dimm's actions too literally, which I might do, and also I'm sure there are some inconsistencies in what he does in the...
  7. I

Witcher 3 crashes driver or CTDs anywhere from a minute to an hour of game play

Have you tried stress-testing your hardware?
  8. I

LT and RT suddenly not working?

Try a gamepad tester online which will tell you exactly what inputs are going in if it may help. If that doesn't show any positive results, as in proves that something's wrong, then something else is afoot.
  9. I

What game are you currently playing

I started on dragon age inquisition then had a mid game crisis and realized I was playing both DGI and witcher, wasn't going to finish either, so I stopped dgi and decided to just force myself to ploughin' finish witcher 3... main story..
  10. I

[SPOILERS!] Where do Lambert et al. go after Kaer Morhen?

-Spoilers- After the battle at kaer morhen and Vesimir dies, who is left? Keira stays around to provide alchemy supplies. I thought she left off into the sunset with Mr. Lambert. Where is Eskel? I've read that someone has said that Dandelion's entries are inaccurate on this subject. I've...
  11. I

Confused what's going on in these forums

I am trying to get my 10 posts (That's a bit high given how inactive this is) But Also why are there no posts in gameplay?
  12. I

Cultural disconnection and CDPR

That's an interesting perspective but I was pretty sure that 1. many of these themes are fairly simple or international. Despite that us 'mericans have notable gun violence, unless someone at your school started shooting, what you read on the paper isn't different from what a Pole might read...
  13. I

If you lived in the world of the Witcher, what would you do? Where would you like to call home?

God having to put 10 posts on these forums is going to be hard. I... I think I would be a lonely of the valley living in Kaer Morhen, witcher or not. Somehow I just can't leave the place. The lonely keep, the history of the trials, walking it with Lambert, Vesimir, but also that incredible...
  14. I

Classic Gwent Option (From the Witcher 3)

I said in the OP that classic Gwent does NOT have multipler. I'm not sure I understand you.
  15. I

Classic Gwent Option (From the Witcher 3)

Needs a classic Gwent mode I was really happy to find this Gwent game going on, however I was really surprised by how different it was from the game in the Witcher 3. Understandably some features were added, but the game essentially does not resemble the game of Gwent we played with...
Top Bottom