Search results

+
  1. I

NR and leader ability restrictions

Does this still make sense in today's game? Seems the only faction with these hard limits. I mean maybe for Inspired Zeal one could say to future proof design but for Pincer Maneuver there are many ways to get neutral cards out of the deck right now. Even so i would like to suggest the Carapace...
  2. I

Tibor 10.9

So i decided to give the new Tibor a try, the idea behind his ability is to support a status archetype, with the other Alba bronzes dealing with statuses aswell, HOWEVER there seems to be a major oversight, LOCKS DISABLE STATUSES. What is supposed to be a synergy is in fact anti-synergy.
  3. I

Why does Sihil still exist?

Seriously, why is this still a thing? What's the purpose of the rework? Isn't this game already a coin flip simulator? Right now your deck can either deal with it or lose on the spot, the match is decided in the deck builder and there is no point in playing.
  4. I

Bilghtmaker and Tactical Decision

While the Blightmaker + Mage Assassin combo was very powerful and auto-include in every deck i think it was the wrong choice to nerf Blightmaker, the nerf should have gone on Mage Assassin instead. First of all Blightmaker also has a secondary ability, which makes him a Rot Tosser, but obviously...
  5. I

Braathens

Several months ago this card got changed, personally i think it was a bad change that made little sense. Originally this card was able to spawn any of the three bronze spies without any condition and when the change happen the reason given was: "We would like Braathens to be a card that supports...
  6. I

Normalize deploy abilities

Right now it seems that that the order of operations for "normal" deploy abilities and deploy abilities that play other cards is a bit different. I noticed that when playing Pitfall trap. My opponent played Adalia + ship, but the trap triggered after the ship was spawned and was hovering in the...
  7. I

New mechanic (Reverse armor)

I'd like to suggest a new mechanic to the game, one that increases the point value of a card without increasing their toughness. There are many ways to apply this but the best would be to create aura type of effects. Currently the game doesn't have any and i remember it was awkwardly attempted...
  8. I

Revert Saesenthessis

As an introduction Current ability: Remove this unit's Immunity until the start of your turn. Previous ability: Remove this unit's Immunity until the end of your turn. It may not seem much but there is a huge different there. The previous version actually had a purpose, there was a clever idea...
  9. I

Ciri Nova first impression

I guess many people awaited the Ciri Nova rework and this new version has some interesting features. Like the other Ciri cards it could offer card advantage in specific situations and the deck restrictions hearkens back to the beta version. Overall i like it, build-around cards always have...
  10. I

War Council

This card bothered me for a long time and it would be cool if it changed to something like: "Look at a random Soldier, Tactic and Agent (or Spying unit) from your deck and play one of them". Now for the reasoning i'll start with the obvious. It mirrors Isengrim's council and i spoke against...
  11. I

Leader ability in match history

Currently on playgwent.com there's a match history tab which has 5 columns (Game mode, Date, Faction, Opponent, Result) and you can see what faction you and your opponent played, but i think it would be cool if you could squeeze in the symbols for leader abilities aswell, since these are...
  12. I

Leader Ability - Onslaught

It's the old Crach ability, i don't blame anyone for not knowing cause nobody is playing this. I'd like to suggest a minor improvement: "Order: Damage an enemy unit by 1. Cooldown 2 After you lose a round, gain Bloodthirst" Basically it's a discount of 1 for all bloodthirst requirements...
  13. I

Gaunter O'Dimm vs Maraal

Both 5 power, both can destroy a unit over 2 turns but one costs 12p while the other 9p. Also poison has more synergies than doomed, so what's up with that?
  14. I

Leader ability - Invigorate

A very weak ability atm and while i don't mind a leader that supports a heavy unit deck, how about in addition to the order ability it also gains: "Whenever you play a special (or nature) card, boost a random unit in your hand by 1"
  15. I

Any chance to rethink the faction restrictions?

I'm talking about cards but mainly leader abilities which are restricted to the faction they belong to, like Mystic Echo or Strategic Withdrawl. Maybe reach a middle ground where the ability is more powerful if used on a faction card. For example mystic echo can be capped at 10 provisions but...
  16. I

Targeting delay in arena speed mode

I don't know why this happens, but once you play a unit, even if you have 4-5 seconds left, it refuses to target and then at the end of the turn it chooses randomly. Also some leader abilities still don't work within the 8 seconds leader, like Pincer Manuever. 1573600497 Playing a bit more it...
  17. I

Gwent became too "snowbally"

Looking at my ranked games these season i noticed that a considerable amount of them (25-30%) end up only in 2 rounds, this is a huge increase from previous seasons. Personally i think this is mainly due to a combination of strong engines + defenders + 2 cards in one round leaders. I mainly...
  18. I

A case of Dandelion: Vainglory

Recently i mentioned in another thread that a Dandelion card shouldn't be killing anything and i'd like to ask why this card is the way it is. Now i don't mind a beast counter, the ability should be in the game, but why is it on this card? Prior to HC Dandelion: Vainglory had a different effect...
  19. I

[BUG] Hefty Helge and Ard Feainn LC

Hefty Helge seems to work only on ranged row, yet this is not mentioned on the card description. The new card Ard Feainn light cavalry, doesn't trigger its condition. I used it against a target that had exactly 2 armor, so i don't know how it's coded, if it checks to see if target has armor...
  20. I

Does it remind you of Midwinter?

I know what you're thinking, patch is only 2 days old and already seeing dwarves everywhere, am i right? But if you really think about it there quite some diversity on the ladder. Sometimes i play against Francesca with Mystic Echo, sometimes it's Brouver with Mystic Echo, sometimes it's...
Top Bottom