Search results

+
  1. J

How does card draw work exactly?

Hello, I just played a game where I played Witchers into roach into +5 points for going first, oppoent played a nekker so I passed knowing he would have to play 2 cards giving me card advantage but I noticed when the next round started we both had 10 cards, shouldn't I have had 10 and he had 8...
  2. J

Drowner's need to be able to deal damage to enemy's already under frost.

Drowner's need to be able to deal damage to enemy's already under frost. Seeing as weather deals pathetic damage now they need to be able to deal the 4 to enemys already under frost, same goes for Jotunn, people just row stack in weather.. and these cards are gimped because off it.
  3. J

These spell decks need a looking at.

These spell decks need a looking at. Really boring and no fun at all to play against.. I can't imagine CDPR saw these types of decks being put together but I can't imagine they like them very much (Or at least I hope they dont) Its an Interesting deck archetype and it's good that there is...
  4. J

Help improving my Radovid Control deck.

Help improving my Radovid Control deck. Hey, was wondering if I could have some advice on how to improve my Radovid deck, I use the term control but it's not a full on control deck.. I control round 1, Oppress the enemy with Trebs, YenCon, Adept, Scorch, Gigni etc.. while playing Keadweni's to...
  5. J

Questions about Menno and Rainfarn in conjunction with Letho.

Questions about Menno and Rainfarn in conjunction with Letho. Hey, just got two questions regarding these cards.. as I wan't to make a spy deck but need to know if they interact in certain ways since it isn't clear in the cards description.. firstly, Can Menno destroy Letho? It says destroys...
  6. J

What new decks are you looking forward to trying?

What new decks are you looking forward to trying? Just curious as to what decks people are looking forward to testing first, for me I want to try a Radovid Control type or a Emyrh bounce deck.
  7. J

Old Speartip is Epic/Gold card material I think.

Old Speartip is Epic/Gold card material I think. Gold might be a little bit of a stretch but Epic for sure, Only started giving monsters a try and when he gets going he's insane.. Jockeying between asleep and awake mincing the opposite row while buffing yours.. Plus his damage seems to be the...
  8. J

Emyrh or Moorhvran for reveal?

Emyrh or Moorhvran for reveal? Hey, Im curious as to what leader you prefer for Reveal, I wanna give it a go in ranked, I have pretty much every NG catd bar Xarthisius so deckbuilding isnt an issue but just seeing what you guys prefer? Cheers!
  9. J

Anyone else using Menno?

Anyone else using Menno? Hey, Just curious if anyone is using Menno, I've been trying him out recently and have been getting decent results, Mainly from playing spies such as Cantarella, De Wett and the Bronzies etc.. reaping the benefits of which the cards give then when my opponent passes or...
  10. J

Is control radovid still a thing?

Is control radovid still a thing? Hi, I'm trying to make a Radovid control deck but am struggling to to get decent cards, I've got some decent cards such as all the note worthy NR Epics, Baron, Igni, Vellentretenmerth, Vernon, Yen Con... Is Radovid control not a thing anymore? Could anyone link...
  11. J

Feel like I just used all my luck up!

Feel like I just used all my luck up! 15 packs, 6 epics and 3 legendary's :P Menno, Chivay and Octivst so not terrible Legendary's either! But I fear I've used all my luck up now haha.
  12. J

Reveal deck buff Idea.

Reveal deck buff Idea. Hey, I've been thinking about what changes could be made to Reveal in general to make it a little more stable, the first and easiest idea I had was making Spotter/Van get a base strength increase rather than a buff so they're strenth can't be reset or would that make them...
  13. J

Tibor or Vilgefortz?

Tibor or Vilgefortz? Yo, obviously I'm aware Vilge is alot better but I don't have roach.. is he still worth running anyway? or would I get more value from tibor? I manily play Emyhr and Calveit. Thanks!
  14. J

Which leader performs better? Emhyr or Calveit?

Which leader performs better? Emhyr or Calveit? Yo, I keep posting alot here but was curious to know which one plays better? Reveal or Spy? (I know Moorvran control is the best deck but I love playing the under-dog!) Many thanks!
  15. J

Is or will the Premium Geralt be millable?

Is or will the Premium Geralt be millable? Hey, just curious if we can currently or will be able to mill the premium geralt?
  16. J

Is Fake Ciri any good?

Is Fake Ciri any good? Evening! Been playing around with John Calveit recently and have been looking to boost it, I know it's not the most competitive deck but it holds it own and I sure as hell ain't gonna be reaching rank 15 anytime soon haha... So was curious if anyone had played with her...
  17. J

Any good Henselt decks?

Any good Henselt decks? Hi there, I know Radovid is currently the best leader currently for NR but I really like Henselt, So I was wondering If anyone knew and semi competitive Henselt decks! Many thanks!
  18. J

Best NG Legendary's to craft first?

Best NG Legendary's to craft first? Hey, I've decided I would like to main NG but I'm not sure which legendary's/epics of theirs I should be focusing on crafting first? I'm aware NG arent the best faction but I enjoy them and the challenge playing them might bring! Cheers!
Top Bottom