Search results

+
  1. P

Refunds for Rewarded Cards?

Refunds for Rewarded Cards? No this isn't a post about me refunding stuff, but instead a general wondering. With the new patch information there are a lot of people saying that they will now be able to get scraps for their card, including kegs. This leads me to the question, does premiums from...
  2. P

Roach's 'Randomness'

Roach's 'Randomness' So today I was observing Roach's random row that he goes to and it seems that he always goes to the row above where the gold was played, for example every time that I played the gold on the siege row it went ranged, and when I played a gold on the ranged row Roach spawned...
  3. P

Bounty Hunters

Bounty Hunters Hey there, it is pretty late in my time zone and I saw that I was 1 game's worth of exp from leveling up and getting a keg so I went into a game and I ended up coming up against a guy with an Orange Bounty-Hunter title. What does this mean and how do you get one. Please do not...
  4. P

Grayed out Play Button?

Grayed out Play Button? I was just playing a game and when it ended it took me back to the deck selection as normal, however there was no back button and I wanted to go back because I had enough to open a keg. I then closed the game to restart and now the button to play isn't letting me click...
  5. P

Ranked Rewards

Ranked Rewards I was just looking at the ranked rewards and seen that at rank 21 you get 1000 scrap, 700 dust and 20 kegs, but the next ranks are only has a border. So I was wondering if you get the rank 21 rewards a swell as the border, or if it would just be better to stay rank 21.
  6. P

Suggestions on What Cards to Craft First?

Suggestions on What Cards to Craft First? Hi, I started playing the open beta yesterday and so far I am thrilled with the game and I am loving every minute of it. I am currently using a starter deck with some cards obtained from kegs (nothing special) and I am also doing the challenges...
  7. P

What is the Best Way to Start the Open Beta?

What is the Best Way to Start the Open Beta? As the title implies, what would be the best way to start the open beta for someone who didn't play much of the closed beta and is a free to play player?
  8. P

Best Starter Deck?

Best Starter Deck? Hey all, I am fairly new to GWENT and I am really enjoying my time so far. I have grinded my way up to rank play but I am now worried about playing it because my deck is pretty much the basic deck with a few extra cards in it. Is there any specific decks that are currently...
Top Bottom