Search results

+
  1. E

removeitem - console command works - kinda sorta except blood & wine

ur using " vs ' ? i'll try that like for gwint cards for example, you can't t remove the skellige cards, you can add them but can't removeitem them.
  2. E

removeitem - console command works - kinda sorta except blood & wine

removeitem - console command works - kinda sorta except blood & wine the "removeitem" console command works for vanilla / hearts of stone but doesn't seem to work for anything that is blood & wine related. does anyone know if there is any work around? is the "removeitem" replaced with a...
  3. E

Yennefer's Fertility Mission [Book Spoilers]

which book covers that? like serious whore slut skank or are you just exaggerating for effect?
  4. E

Always Raining?

kinda depressing... if that don't work i'm gonna have to go back to skyrim.
  5. E

Always Raining?

Always Raining? ummm.... can someone help me understand why its always raining in my game? seriously like 97% of the time its raining and so dark even during the day.
  6. E

Yennefer's Fertility Mission [Book Spoilers]

Yennefer's Fertility Mission [Book Spoilers] just started reading the books but had a question about why Yen was so hell-bent on finding a way to get pregnant if Geralt was sterile. was there someone else in the picture that she was planning on settling down with?
  7. E

Lizard & Bull figurines

you can drop them and anything else that the devs forgot to code properly by using this: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/859/?
  8. E

Drop Quest Items

Drop Quest Items for those of you that have been sooooo annoyed at unneeded quest items that you couldn't drop even after the quest was done.... this mod is for you. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/859/? you can't xfer them into your chest though... just drop them on the floor. its...
  9. E

Glyph Distribution

Glyph Distribution the typical scenario for gear is 10 slots for glyphs, 3 for torso and pants, 2 for gloves and boots. is it a waste to use one glypn for all slots? wud it be better to have diff glyphs? like is 3 of one type of glyph max in terms of stackability?
  10. E

Was 1.31 the last patch?

they shud make a mod where it adds a vendor somewhere in one of the locked buildings that buys any undroppable and diagrams. anyone else not like having to keep the diagrams of crap you'll never craft? the list can get long...
  11. E

Cave - Need Help Finding Specific One

thank you!!!
  12. E

Cave - Need Help Finding Specific One

Cave - Need Help Finding Specific One can anyone help me find a specific cave? it has statues of hooded druid looking men in them facing each other almost as soon as you enter and i think it interacts with objects as they have their hands out and the little white/blue aura lights emit from...
  13. E

4 Mutagen Slots - Blood & Wine

4 Mutagen Slots - Blood & Wine just wanted to know if its possible to unlock all 4 mutagen slots that the B&W dlc gives you. i finished all, used a guide to get all stones and ate Imlerith's acorn. i'm still 4 ability points shy of unlocking the last mutagen slot. is it possible?
  14. E

Was 1.31 the last patch?

they shud release a patch that allows quest items that are no longer needed to be dropped...
  15. E

Glyph Mending

Glyph Mending i wanted to see wut ppl thot of the glyph mending. it has to do with vitality so i guess u get health back incrementally. my question is wut do u guys think of this glyph? wuts ur fav glyph for armor?
  16. E

Runestone master's perks question

oh i cud have sworn it wudnt let me but it was prolly user error.
  17. E

you can't add runemaster perks on an empty sword.
  18. E

Runestone master's perks question does anyone know if the RUNSTONE MASTER'S perks override and negate the runestones and glyphs that are on the equipment? e.g. you have a sword with bleeding runestones and then he applies the whirl perk... does the bleeding perks go away?
  19. E

Lizard & Bull figurines

Lizard & Bull figurines anyone know how to get these out of inventory? i'm assuming there is a quest to get these moved over to droppable status?
  20. E

Quest Items - eternally in inventory?

Quest Items - eternally in inventory? this has prolly been asked alot but is there a reason why i have alot of quest items that i can't drop even after the quest has been completed?
Top Bottom