Search results

+
  1. T

Thronebreaker has arrived on iOS!

Can we link our Xbox version to our iOS game now or can we transfer from Xbox to iOS?
  2. T

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

You enjoyed it because it was awesome...some folks complain when it’s sunny and then when it rains....
  3. T

Leader Ability play rates and win rates in the Season of the Elves

Yeah nerf NG....see....it’s so unfair....😂😂😂
  4. T

Things that I dislike in the game at the moment.

Yes, the OP complaint is always the same, someone has their favorite deck and then complains about anything that can stop their blow up mechanic or engine. They are thwarted and then they rage about how a lock is so easy or a certain card takes no brains, as if these engines take any brains..😂...
  5. T

Please Nerf the Nilfgaard - it's way too imbalanced

Yes and Yes....people cry because a deck is built that stops their favorite engine explosion, that thwarts their mass removal plan....LOL, it’s hilarious. if the game would control these absurd power creep decks then control could be subdued.... I long for the day, that once was, when...
  6. T

Please, No More Expansions until the game is balanced and bugs free

I thought I would post this message again, thankfully we have the person who knows it all so no need for any of us to post anything or have any views.....that is not how it works,...... All is as it should be!
  7. T

Please, No More Expansions until the game is balanced and bugs free

Yes adding cards is insane when 75 percent of the cards in this game never see the light of day. I get the spending thing....but at least make new premium cards whose sole purpose is to make archetypes playable and/or blow up the same meta decks we have seen forever....please don’t create a...
  8. T

How can this be true and yet there is no deck from NG that is a top Meta deck. So yeah play only NG if you want, and lose all the time. The problem is people lose to an NG deck when they are not proficient at the meta deck they are playing From the internet post they just read....so maybe NG...
  9. T

How does this topic exist 😂 Syndicate has been on top since it came out, always the top Meta decks, Scoia is right after that has been for what seems like forever now. Now Northern Realms has big meta decks. Nilfgaard is so easy to stop now you have to be asleep to not stop it and not know...
  10. T

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Jason that was amazing work. I have played this game since Beta on XBOX, the changes (including end of console) have been many, but you are always fair, and Jason you have been a real “game changer”😆 So many jump to negativity so fast the ink has not dried on the paper yet. The one thing...
  11. T

Games freezing on XB1 since patch

This crash is out of control. I have lost four matches now in the thrid round because I go to the graveyard for the winning move and the system crashes. Console is treated like crap as it is....no card counters....all kind of special glitches...and now you better not play a deck that needs to...
  12. T

Something is off With the Coinflip

Two possibilities if you read my post it is not in math. 1) it is broken for some reason 2) As in many "free to paly" games, you handicap better players to keep struggling players interested. Thus generating community growth and money....you do know this is not an act of nature or...
  13. T

Nah, I am an engineer so I understand probability. Overtime, the reality is you should see a close to 50/50 event. Sometimes you may go on a run of losing and some winning. With extensive data on two different accounts, I have never had a long stretch of going second ever. I have had consistent...
  14. T

I play two accounts. My Xbox account in which I bought about 300kegs and a PC account where I bought zero kegs. In both of them I go first about 80% of the time. I believe it is simply the way they are balancing players with high winrates against those with lower winrates. If you stay at...
  15. T

The con flip is simple to me, if you have a deck that is playing at a very high level, and has a great win-rate they nerf you with the flip. Now some decks this does not mean much, others, control decks in particular, this kills them. It is about keeping players that are struggling in the game...
  16. T

again last night. I recorded 18 matches playing the same deck I have played for days at great success. I went first 15 of 18 matches....is this an XBOX issue, or is it the way the game is making "balance" and keeping people in check for those with worse win-rates.....I am guessing the later...
  17. T

Do you ever plan to fix the coin flip? If you get on a winning streak, then you never win the coin flip. I play on Xbox and PC, it is the same on both. I had a six game winning streak on PC and then I went first for 12 straight matches. On Xbox last night the same thing, I went 12-2 on the...
  18. T

Weather and tempo issues in open beta. Solutions rather than complaints thread

To be clear, weather is not unbeatable, or even close to unbeatable. However, you can enter games were your good deck is going to loss to a deck with weather no matter what if you are playing another of the clear strategies. Maybe that is fine. But weather iIs just a simple way to play, dump...
  19. T

Weather and tempo issues in open beta. Solutions rather than complaints thread

The problem is the issue weather creates. There are two games going on weather (monsters) and everything else. If you go out naked against weather, and find weather, then your dead, if you try to cover yourself against weather and do not find it, you weaken your chances drastically. The...
  20. T

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

its ridiculous how this works. No way someone with opens 58 kegs and gets more than I did opening 250. I got 11 gold cards, two of them repeated and none of them premium. Am I salty? Yup! Makes no sense that RNG will dictate this much in terms of deck making for months. Feel totally robbed for...
Top Bottom