Search results

+
  1. KoncertMajstor

New Pre-game face off/coinflip (and comments on 3D leaders)...

The screen where we used to see our leader cards is now replaced with an alpha looking screen of two 3d leaders standing in a void. It's horribly ugly. I'm sad to say, and there's no nicer way to put it. I like this game, and a lot of the HC changes, but this is not right direction if you're...
  2. KoncertMajstor

Art Direction -- My thoughts, and a question on previous artists

I thought I'd wait to write this until all premiums for SY were released, but in lieu of the Slama interview where he touched on it, I thought i'd just write this now. Artists I'll just put this first (even though it illustrates my later point), since this was why I originally wanted to create...
  3. KoncertMajstor

[minor bug] Keg opening screen closes immediately after clicking 3rd card

If you're on your last keg it instantly closes after you click the final card. There is no final fanfare where you can review the cards you just opened. I don't think this was the intended design choice. I do like the idea of it closing after your last keg, but let us inspect our final 5 cards...
  4. KoncertMajstor

Gudrun premium animation is... janky

When she goes to stretch her neck to look forward, her whole head stretches. Unless she is secretly a doppler in the lore, this probably should have been noticed. I get CDPR has a lot of people focused on CP2077, and they are likely rushing out the premium animations, but your leader card...
  5. KoncertMajstor

Will Season of the bear be back? Clarification about bundle

I'm curious about the season of the bear being available for purchase. I thought seasons would rotate every month and be back the following year. If so wouldn't season of the bear and it's cosmetics all be available through the tree, or are they scrapping the bear season, hence the reason...
  6. KoncertMajstor

Blindeye Apothecary POWERCREEP (comparison with Hawker Healer)

Let's compare BA to HH: Blindeye: 3 strength 4 provision Melee: Heall ally Range: Boost ally by 2 Tribute 1: Do both Healer: 2 strength 4 provision Melee: Boost ally by 2 Range: Heal ally by 4 Are ST bronze units getting buffed? What justifies this power creep, SY certainly seems like a...
  7. KoncertMajstor

Digital vs Physical Standard Editions

I'd like to get Cyberpunk on GOG, but I saw that the Standard edition came with a bunch of goodies. Does the standard edition physical copy come with everything the digital copy comes with, just with some extra physical goodies? If so, I can just buy the game in a brick and mortar store when...
  8. KoncertMajstor

Getting cards instead of daily rewards -- Getting common's is cheap

EDIT: I'd just like to mention that this thread may be completely misguided... The real problem is the UI makes it seem like instead of getting 15 powder, or whatever your reward is, you only get a card. It appears as if you get both... if this is they case, why not just have them side by side...
  9. KoncertMajstor

Why no daily crowns in arena?

Arena is actually pretty fun (why though do you pick leader AFTER you pick your deck... especially now with this new update, we really should get to choose leader first). Why though are daily crowns restricted to normal play?
  10. KoncertMajstor

KnutCallous card text is ambiguous

I found out that the devs changed this to be intended, but it currently doesn't behave as the wording would suggest. First the current wording: "Deploy: Damage an allied unit to the right by half its power, then damage an enemy unit by that amount" Suppose you Knut a shielded unit. ("Shield...
  11. KoncertMajstor

Syndicate Faction Ambassador Nomination

tldr; >>> Trynet123 would get my vote for Syndicate ambassador badge I'm not sure if this is happening, but I'd just like to give my bid for who I believe should be given the nod for faction ambassador. I came back after a long hiatus during the Nilfgaard update, and decided to check out some...
  12. KoncertMajstor

Perk #2 clarification (Additional quest re-roll)

"Re-roll an additional quest each day" So this is not "re-roll twice daily" but "re-roll two quests a single time per day"? Just checking mine didn't bug out.
  13. KoncertMajstor

Berserk + Mardroeme not working correctly?

I thought of this before, just because thematically it made sense -- turn your units into angry bears, and if I'm not mistaken, the card did exactly that at one point in this game (early in beta?) or in Witcher 3. Regardless, it's different now: Mardroeme: Damage by 3, THEN, Heal by 9 So...
  14. KoncertMajstor

Broover/Fillavandrel Thematically flipped

While I read somewhere that CDPR said they closed this discussion, I really think they should consider switching this for thematic consistency. Having thematic decks is important to bring cohesion between gameplay and aesthetics -- and a lot of people, including myself, love the Witcher...
  15. KoncertMajstor

Is CDPR getting DDOS'd? Everything loading super slowly.

Everything is loading extremely slowly. Not the game itself, but the connections to the server. Buying kegs, getting from loading screen to main menu, loading into the match? I've never experienced this before. I'm not sure if this is on my end strictly, but maybe I should add I tried to load...
  16. KoncertMajstor

The Amount of RPs for the New Quests?

Does anyone know the range of values on the new reward point quests? I suppose the RP quests are generally worth it (since I have so many nodes left), but I feel like I still would rather re-roll for a 60 ore quest -- especially since RP currently has no other way to spend them once you complete...
  17. KoncertMajstor

Thronebreaker is amazing -- please make more "Witcher Tales"

The music, the atmosphere, the story. Truly incredible, and if this is the only way we'll get more Witcher games then I'm fine with that. I have to say, this is far more than I expected from a Gwent single-player experience. Amazing environments, dialogue, well written characters, even the...
  18. KoncertMajstor

Reporting players?

I just had a match in casual vs a player called [removed] I was playing a hodgepodge shupe bran deck, he was playing the meta AQ. This player is rank 0. At the very end of the game, he ropes me to the very end, playing the resurrect glusty combo (the typical one that they all do every game)...
  19. KoncertMajstor

More "Achievement" contracts?

Contracts (typically the ones in the General section) like 10/10, poor man's gwent, it's getting crowded, etc etc, are a lot of fun (especially when they don't require you to win the whole match -- since you can just deckbuild something that you can execute in a turn after your opponent passes)...
  20. KoncertMajstor

"10/10" Contract Guide (May '19 - Viper rules)

https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/guides/16642 TLDR: Flood with Daerlan -- boost with NG stuff and yen. Guide link posted above I've been wanting to get this one out of the way for a while, but lacked the necessary Monster cards to do it (saw it in some reddit post from 2018). Also...
Top Bottom