Search results

+
  1. B

9.0 Patch Notes

Does nobody test this game? You moved the Casual checkbox to Training, but every time you come out of a game "Versus Player", it is back to "Versus AI". You had the same problem with the old checkbox (it reset all the time), did no QA see this after the change?
  2. B

Upcoming changes for the next Journey

- Rank 3 puzzle, in the "Play" menu is broken (looks as if it's upside down) - After reaching Pro Rank and relogging, your rank icon is replaced with an incomplete puzzle instead of the crown
  3. B

Journey is Back: Join Ciri on the Path!

Is the "well rested" bonus of 14 rounds per day cumulative? If I don't play any rounds today, will I have 24 bonus rounds tomorrow? Or is it capped at 14?
  4. B

Season of the Draconid is here!

I am fast enough to click 4 targets if needed with a unit that has order or an ability to damage/heal, once I have selected it and the arrow to damage/heal is visible, so the problem becomes the game's responsiveness. If after I click one unit, nothing more happens and the unit is stuck, that is...
  5. B

How do you disable animations? The game optimization is just garbage for this mode, if you click on a unit to damage or heal and it has more than 1 charge, the second charge just doesn't do anything, it's not like there is an animation in progress, it just isn't responsive, this mode is...
  6. B

Upcoming changes for the next Journey

Why not offer the possibility to buy the pass with an in-game currency, which can be bought and re-earned afterwards if you progress enough into the pass (journey), like other passes do (example Rocket League or Call of Duty)?
  7. B

Suggestions for Journey Rewards

They really could learn a thing or two from other game's passes, which offer SOME nice rewards to free players too, unlike here where all the cool stuff is in the premium bucket, and free gets keys and avatars (which you only use ONE of lol). Also other games offer the possibility to buy the...
  8. B

I am still seeing season of the griffin, haven't seen any official update about issues? What is going on?
  9. B

Journey is Back: Join Ciri on the Path!

System seems similar to other battle passes like Rocket League or Call of Duty, so I have 2 questions: If you get premium later, does it give you all rewards up until your point of progress, or do you start over for the premium rewards? Why can't the premium be bought with an in-game currency...
  10. B

No limit on artifacts but limited artifact removal

Maybe a dumb question, but why is there no limit on how many artifacts can be used in a deck, since there is a limit on how much artifact removal you can play? They can be devastating when combined with epidemic/scorch, and they have effects for anything (buff, dmg, etc) to line up, while they...
  11. B

Is the GM title/border still obtainable?

Does no one know?
  12. B

Season of Mahakam is live!

Will they become available during this season, or later? Also, can the GM title/border still be obtained?
  13. B

Is the GM title/border still obtainable?

Hey, As title says, I was wondering if it's still possible to obtain the GM title and border, I haven't seen them listed anywhere in the contracts. Cheers, Brenex
  14. B

3 bugs

Hey, I'd like to list 3 bugs I've encountered in the past hour, just in case they are not known already. 1. Disconnect at end of match, right before going to the rewards screen. I still received the reward for the win, as the match had concluded, but right when going to the rewards screen, I...
  15. B

Question: Does opponent see the counter timer of my ambush units?

Morenn actually flipped before the hotfix, which was very funny. Passing is risky though as it might be Toruviel.
  16. B

Old Patch Notes

Patch notes from 5th July? Ok so I thought this was a random error when the golden immunity patch arrived, but for today's patch I was also greeted with the patch notes from 5th July patch instead of the correct ones. How does something like this pass QA tests before release? For someone who...
  17. B

Searching For A Worthy Opponent.... ad infinitum

[Bug] Technical Hang while searching for a game About 30% of the times I search for a game, the game freezes for a few seconds during the search (around second 2-3 into the search) then continues. Every time this happens, the search goes on forever, without finding a game, and the Stop...
  18. B

Price of Thronebreaker?

Wasn't this supposed to be a free to play game? I understand adding expansions afterwards for real money, but at least the content at full release should be free, right? They said at launch the game will have a SP campaign, so that isn't going to be free now? We're still in beta and we're...
  19. B

When will the Current Season end?

What exactly does "soon" mean for you guys? A year? :)
  20. B

Coming back after a break

Monsters is the most powerful faction at the moment, but not unbalanced (it just has the most variety of decks in t1), so I don't know why I keep seeing posts about weather being gutted, monsters nerfed etc. I don't know what game you guys are playing, but this patch is the most balanced the...
Top Bottom