Search results

+
  1. Rammyp

Unable to update/reinstall the game since last patch

Open a ticket at https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?form=galaxy&product=gog Hopefully CDPR will attend to this issue soon, i haven't receive a reply yet.
  2. Rammyp

Unable to update/reinstall the game since last patch

Same here, been getting "Installation failed E9" error. Tried to uninstall the game now i can't install it at all. I opened a ticket with GOG support last night - hope they can resolve it.
  3. Rammyp

Regis' Journey Begins

I like to read the whole story once i've completed the journey thus the late response. I think it is the best story so far and one of the best journeys. Thanks to the writer and the artists for the great work. Looking forward with anticipation for the next (and the last planned for now) journey.
  4. Rammyp

Join us for the Saovine Event!

Just wondering - when CDPR said that the faction events are returning did they mean this? I hoped for faction events to complete the cotracts.
  5. Rammyp

New Monster cards

i think the term broken is used a bit to freely lately, every annoying deck or card is "broken" now. Gerni deck will strugle against a control heavy deck, while my SY deck srugles against SK Reckless fury and lockheavy NG (its mine so probably could be optimized by the pro's). I'm not saying...
  6. Rammyp

New Monster cards

The new Gerni feels to me like a Vyi deck, in a sense OP and very annoying but once you leanr how to handle it, no big deal. For me bounty absolutely decimates this deck since it doesn't have almost any control and all my bounty placers and spenders linger on the board removing one target after...
  7. Rammyp

New Syndicate cards

FYI - Ignatious Hale doesn't seem to show the current tribute coins amount required to trigger his ability, the tribute is working though just not showing in the card description. I reported this bug to the support.
  8. Rammyp

New Northern Realms cards

Seems you were absolutely right, in the game it's states that the art is by Maxim Kostin.
  9. Rammyp

Aretuza Journey begins!

Loving and definitely getting the new journey. No leader skin for this one is fine by me considering there are new boards and the music bit, wich is a very interesting addition. A couple of things that disappointed me however are the inclusion of premiums from past journeys, as some of the...
  10. Rammyp

GWENT: Price of Power | EP2: Thanedd Coup | Teaser Trailer

You are completely ignoring the fact that with the 2 tribute you are getting info not only about your oponents bronzes but also about the aproximate gold/bronze ratio of his current hand - something that can be rather important in round 2 in order to decide weather to bleed or not, as Celdyl...
  11. Rammyp

That one way to look at it but its rather obvious that 99% of the times the tribute will be used to pick a bronze and not a random top draw (its just 2 coins after all) and the point will be to remove the card instantly - I presume this would mostly target bronze engines. It is indeed...
  12. Rammyp

That Scoundrel is absolutely insane, just for comparison: The Scoundrel - 12 str for 10 provision Summoning a bronze and putting a bounty on it, potentially disrupts game plan + possibility for gaining coin Tribute 2 - Providing...
  13. Rammyp

Who's the next Journey Character?

Finally, thats great news. Personally i'd like to get Zoltans journey but i think its gonna be Vilgefortz.
  14. Rammyp

New Northern Realms cards

It just kinda feels out of place, i can't quite put my finger on it, maybe the colours or the light but it feels like its style doesn't really fit in with the rest of the cards. I actually thought it was a new artist that didn't design gwent cards before, I was very surprised to learn just in...
  15. Rammyp

9.1 Patch Notes

Since its currently the only card with such ability, its quite a tell. Seems unfair that i can know one of my oponents cards just by looking at he the cardbacks in his hand.
  16. Rammyp

9.1 Patch Notes

Just played aginst a deck with "Sunset wanderers", I could see the card moving in my oponents hand. I sure hope its not designed this way and thats its just a bug.
  17. Rammyp

TWiG AMA Discussion Thread

Is there a plan to organise the avatar/borders/titles section? it's gettin quite messy.
  18. Rammyp

"Price of Power" Expansion Set Officially Revealed!

Loving the expansion so far. However i noticed that there are no artist name credited on any of the new cards. Is there a reason for it? I always enjoyed the amazing artwork of the cards and it felt right that every artwork is credited.
  19. Rammyp

Now playing [music]

20. Rammyp

Season of the Bear has started!

Anyone knows if the lack of new seasonal tree is a bug or are we done with season trees for now/alltogether? If it's not a bug i would expect it to be mentioned in the thread or at least during the stream yesterday. Anyone has any info on this?
Top Bottom