Search results

+
  1. P

So how much have you spent on Gwent?

I have spent 45 dollar back in that time mpowder could be used to get the gold cards. Still think it was too much and wont be paying any cent for these upcoming changes
  2. P

List of all GWENT Character Voice Lines

Can you update the list?
  3. P

Why Do You Still Play?

After I got rank 18, my goal to get those 17 kegs, now I only do tier 2 for more kegs when new cards arrive. I use spellatel and I win round 1 and forfeit, in 1h20min I do everything. I will do this until the next patch arrives, lose my rank (5 positions I guess) and start doing it again to...
  4. P

Next hotfix / patch

I started getting bored with gwent today. I got rank 18, my goal because of its reward season, and wanted to keep in casual matches to do tier2 only and try new decks. That's what casual is for I guess. What do I find there? Only people rank 19 or 20, (I believe, they are bored and like to see...
  5. P

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

Why do people keep saying epic or legendary all the time? Are those HS players? For me is bronze, silver and gold only.
  6. P

CDPR at Gamescom 2017. What to expect?

They will show the update for august and the new cards. Also some more of that new UI. cyberpunk will be for PSX in december.
  7. P

MMR of the 'average' ranked player

The exp gained is fixed for every rank? Now at 16 when I lose is -22, by rank 15 it was -7. Even doing forfeit before I got -7 only , but now is a different story.
  8. P

Real Life Gwent

Gwent appears on book 5 when Zoltan Chivay appears and becomes friend with Geralt. But that game is like any other card game with spades, etc. The difference the book says is the art very well made on each card.
  9. P

Which mode to play to face equal opponents

After unlocking ranked, 5 days after OP started, I went against people way over my rank, like 8 or 10. It was a real pain to climb to rank 11. And every victory gave me +22 and defeat was -49!!! I have been playing casual all this time until 5 days ago, because I realized I was going against...
  10. P

Update to matchmaking system and leaderboards

It still sucks for me. From ranked 2 to 8 I always matched with people with my same rank. From rank 9 every damn time it was against opponent 4 ranks above me. Got stomped several times. If I wanted this I could stick to casual to get ranked people way above me to defeat me easily.
  11. P

Entire Card Inventory Vanished

Are you sure to be login on the same account as before and not a smurf one? This happens in the best families.
  12. P

What is your f2p ranking experience so far?

I am level 20 and rank 1, I have never played ranked before. Do I lose ranks if I lose matches? Because as a f2p player playing casual I lose a lot, usually I just stick to barely do my tier2 daily rewards in my free time.
  13. P

20 new cards every two months, how do you get them?

It was said several times on reddit past few months and on Pax East last march by the director On the beginning of the challenger, I am sure the blond woman said that once again. And also cdpr's intention to have 500 cards by the end of the year.
  14. P

Will Gwent Accounts be Shared between platforms?

I wish I could use my same account on pc and ps4. My pc is old and slow, I play on slowest settings, no aa, nothing. Visually is bad. On ps4 I just downloaded it to check the challenges there and wow nice graphic effects, but I dont have time to do the daily tier 3 on pc and ps4 everyday.
  15. P

BUG: Wild Hunt Doesn't Summon Another Card

Skellige back cards never show. Is there a way to fix this? I did already verify and repair but it didn't fix it. http://imgur.com/a/FHzUt
  16. P

Faction music change

I set in game music to off and then I open spotify and shuffle witcher 3 + dlc ost, it's like 5h of great music.
  17. P

Open Beta - playable on different platforms with the same account???

I have read somewhere in reddit that on ps4 will be a different account, same as currently happens with xone accounts. What I am expecting if it will be on steam.
  18. P

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

You can watch the pax panel for this question They replied that there will be exclusive cards for single campaign so they don't need to balance them for multiplayer and of course there will be many more cards for multi and every card will have premium animated ones.
  19. P

Anyone else finding Fake Ciri kind of tricky?

I started having fake ciri drawn by my opponent a lot these days! Now I put coral on siege when she is buffed and opponent already passed. So far so good when I use many units on melee
  20. P

GwentUp — Gwent Tracker Plus

I usually follow some streamers on twitch and after this feature of showing the silver / gold cards was added they are not using gwentup anymore, they went back to gwent tracker.
Top Bottom