Search results

+
  1. D

Old Quality Witcher Armours + Armor Retextures issue

Old Quality Witcher Armours + Armor Retextures issue Hello, I need to merge Old Quality Witcher Armours with mod merger so I can use compilation without having to merge it, otherwise I hit my retexture limit. The problem is when I merge Old Quality Witcher Armours and give the armor retextures...
  2. D

[MOD Compilation] Alternative Chimney Smoke

How do I use this mod with COMPILATION by ramccoid? When I give the smoke file the priority over compilation the smoke will look like it's from a cartoon. https://gyazo.com/4f60b62f8f8d44cf80b75fc2c069643d
  3. D

Realistically Improved Yennefer VGX E3 Trailer TRVE DLC Appearance

What is the difference with the DLC version in this mod compared to the original DLC version?
  4. D

Game crashes but can't test what mod causes the issue.

I got a i7-5960x it should get the job done.
  5. D

What is wrong with extended view distance?
  6. D

Alright will test that :) Will remove IDD then
  7. D

No Novigrad was just a example. The times it happend so far on my new play was when: - When I walked into the swamps at White Orchard - When I walked to the nilfgaardians at the castle - And some random times just roaming around Don't think that novigrad walls could cause issues there but its...
  8. D

Game crashes but can't test what mod causes the issue. Hello, How do you guys test your game on crashes? My game crashes on random moments. Let's say I walk into novigrad and my game crashes, then I reload the save and it works fine again so it's never a consistent crash what makes it hard to...
  9. D

Game crashes

Game crashes Hello, My game keeps crashing at certain points like going into the swamps while I gallop on Roach at White Orchard. The mods I use are: https://gyazo.com/21d730323bb81d42a31fe2fa993572d3 Just deleted Better Torches, Chimney Smoke and 3 armor retextures but I want to keep using...
  10. D

Launch issues with mods [Steam]

Will try it without the reshade and let you know I knew that so before I stopped playing I took screens from how I merged all my mods I used at that moment.
  11. D

Launch issues with mods [Steam]

Launch issues with mods [Steam] Hello, Today I decided to get back into The Witcher 3 and I started installing my old + new mods, but the first problems showed up quickly. It's mainly a retexture issue, not 100% sure yet if non retexture mods cause the same issue. The problem is that my game...
  12. D

Shields Mod

could you show me some more pictures of the capes with the Kaer Morhen armor? I need to remove a lot of mods to make use this one and not really in the mood to do that.
  13. D

[Mod Request] Geralt's hair in Killing Monsters trailer and opening cinematic

[Mod Request] Geralt's hair in Killing Monsters trailer and opening cinematic Can anybody make the hairstyle Geralt has in the Killing Monsters trailer and opening cinematic of the game? It looks like this: https://gyazo.com/970dd20a11f66c98705669f9feb5643a...
  14. D

E3 aard sign mod

Just me or do other people also have FPS drops with this mod?
  15. D

La Cage au Fou bug, need urgent help

For some reason did the issue not happen again, after I reinstalled all my mods one by one so don't know what caused it in the end :(
  16. D

A few that you have no idea about are: Kaer Morhen retexture, some mods needed for Random Encounters, Wolf swords e3 retexture, AMM retextures. Still doing my testings I'll of course let everybody know what causes the issue :)
  17. D

No didn't use that mod here is a picture of the mods I use: https://gyazo.com/28f0d547bf1a59fa3949c99737f8926d There is one mod that causes the bug because I just reinstalled the game and I could interact, I'm now figuring out which mod caused the issue so I can remove it. I also use a reshade...
  18. D

Tried it didn't work, think it's a issue with my PC because when I verify integrity of my game files it says there are no erros. When I load my old NG where I never had problems with armor stands etc I can't interact with them either anymore. So there must be something on my PC what blocks...
  19. D

La Cage au Fou bug, need urgent help I can't hide in the closet, the things I already tried to do are: Delete all my mods Go back to the 1.31 GOTY patch instead of the Unification patch Start the mission again Reload the game a thousand times Reset user and input settings Nothing seems to...
  20. D

Different SFX Endless Loop bug

Different SFX Endless Loop bug I have this bug since I reinstalled Different SFX: https://gyazo.com/b24e6cc337f7ce89bc236f459ae476d5 anybody familiar with the bug? I havent even launched my game yet it thinks I'm going to a different location every few seconds.
Top Bottom