Search results

+
  1. sfruzz

Elder Brouver Hoog changes his mind...

"Elder Brouver Hoog changes his mind... ... about as often as he shaves – which is never." What about you? Did it ever happen to you to change your mind on some aspects of Gwent? In my case I have reconsidered "Reveal" as a game mechanic. As Homecoming got released, I was extremely displeased...
  2. sfruzz

Gwent metamorphosis

I never played a game that has gone through such a dramatic sequence of changes as Gwent. Butterflies have "complete metamorphosis", I genuinely didn't know that the same applies to videogames. From faction abilities, to abilities tied to Leaders, to just abilities. From 3 locked rows, to 2...
  3. sfruzz

Forum Gwent - campaign

Dear all, I would like to play some friendly games in a different settings. The idea would be to have a short campaign, in which individual Gwent matches are tied together and the game progress is shown on a map. Are there any forum users interested? If so, just let me know. I'm looking...
  4. sfruzz

Prepare to screenshot, if you've any honor

Take a picture of your Reward Book and post it here, to prove that you are an honorable player. Our codex commands it! Are you a chivalrous player? Then your achievements should prove it.
  5. sfruzz

Queen of Gwent?

The season of love is yet to come. I'm ahead of schedule posting this little game, but master Dandelion insisted. So, who is the true Queen of Gwent? Cast your vote for each individual duel. Each round begins at around 00:00 Central Europe Time and ends after 24 hours. The most voted card of...
  6. sfruzz

Lock and Load

This is an unoptimized deck that hopes to use lock as main tool to neutralize the opponent's threats. It runs 7 locks and Vanhemar. Suggestions on how to improve the deck are most welcomed. :) Ideally Emyhir can play double Vanhemar or double Chironex/Unicorn. Shillard is also a possible...
  7. sfruzz

Gwent in-game economy after Homecoming

Gwent in-game economy after Homecoming After the rumors of not having new cards added to the game for the next five months plus an unknown amount of time before the subsequent update, I do wonder how it translates into Gwent's economy. It has also been discussed the possibility of having the...
  8. sfruzz

RNG "fun" games

RNG "fun" games Yet another RNG rant thread. I just had a game against a SC player running Isengrim Outlaw. You might be aware of the fact that Scoia have quite some powerful silver cards in this iteration of Gwent. Isengrim "creating" a duplicate of said card is not that fun. Having...
  9. sfruzz

Reveal Mill

Reveal Mill Is there anything more obnoxious than mill? Is there anything more infuriating than reveal? That would be a Reveal Mill deck! :hai: I tried to have such a deck work for the longest time, without any fortune. Out of late I shifted my attention towards a more Combo-oriented deck...
  10. sfruzz

Creativity and new cards design

Creativity and new cards design With the imminent addition of more than 100 cards and the rework of the existing card ensemble I would like to ask you how do you feel about the changes. In particular, how do you rate the “creativity” of the card design. What I noticed is that - there is an...
  11. sfruzz

How many faction do you play?

How many faction do you play? It seems to me that most of the players have a favourite faction, to which they tend to stick. Out of the five alternatives, how many factions do you regularly play? I would enjoy playing all of them, but due to lack of cards I play mostly SK,ST plus a bit of...
Top Bottom