Search results

+
  1. BornBoring

Games you love but which failed miserably

Do you know any games, which you personally enjoyed very much but totally failed financially? The first game, which comes to my mind is ParaWorld (2006). It's a RTS game set in a parallel world (who would have thought) populated by prehistoric animals and some groups of humans of different...
  2. BornBoring

Gwent in an alternative universe

Are your vision and CDPR’s vision of how Gwent should look like very different? If so, take the chance, share your vision and show how Gwent could look like in alternative universe, where some madman gave you the opportunity to become Gwent’s lead game designer. (Note: This thread isn’t about...
  3. BornBoring

HC: First Impression (Poll)

Huh, the formatting of the poll looks different than I expected... (1. excellent 2. good 3. not sure yet 4. bad 5. D'oh!) edit: fixed, thank you mysterious mod
  4. BornBoring

Your favourite tracks of the Witcher 3 OST

My favourite tracks are: 1. Hearts of Stone 2. On the Champs-Desoles 3. Blood and Wine There are so many amazing tracks I honestly don't know what to put on 4,5.....so I just name a few of my other favourites: Hunt Or Be Hunted, The Hunter's Path, Silver for Monsters, Aen Seidhe, Whatsover A...
  5. BornBoring

When did you stop playing [poll]

When did you stop playing [poll]
  6. BornBoring

6 Months Without Gold Immunity: My Conclusion

6 Months Without Gold Immunity: My Conclusion About 6 months ago CDPR removed gold immunity, one of the core concepts of gwent since the Witcher 3 days, from the game (For people, who started playing gwent later: Gold cards could only be affected by very few cards like dimeritium shackles). I...
  7. BornBoring

Tuirseach Veteran rework

Tuirseach Veteran rework Tuirseach Veteran needs a rework. Switching between soldier and support is more or less switching between OP and unplayable, so that won't do it (luckily CDPR seems to be aware of it(patch notes)). I think there are a few options what you could do: 1.: Make them...
  8. BornBoring

Nerf Beastmaster, not Marauder

Nerf Beastmaster, not Marauder I'm extremely disappointed about the marauder nerf. Trying to balance cards by weakening synergies is a pretty bad idea. I agree that their value often was too high, but you're overlooking the reason why it used to be this way: beastmaster. Beastmaster allows you...
  9. BornBoring

Allow players to replace a unit if the row is full

Allow players to replace a unit if the row is full I think you should be allowed to replace (destroy) a unit on your side of the board if the row the is full. I don't really see much sense in having a row limit gameplay wise anyway, so it shouldn't have as little influence on the game as...
  10. BornBoring

Extended Positioning

Extended Positioning Update June/2018: I think positioning should matter more in this game. If you think about the gwent board is a battlefield it's clear that how you position your units should have a major influence on the game. The question is about what type of positioning we talk...
  11. BornBoring

How to restore Skellige

How to restore Skellige For a long time SK used to have 1-2 annoying top tier decks and a lot of unused cards. Then the saovine update came and allowed players to play a whole bunch of viable SK decks: King Bran discard, Veterans, Greatswords/light Longships and cursed SK. But because the...
  12. BornBoring

Wild Hunt Longship Bug

Wild Hunt Longship Bug I destroyed my opponents longship, but nothing happened (the buff from the aura of the longship should disappear, but didn't). Then I tested it in practice by consuming my longship and again the buff of my other wild hunt units wasn't removed.
  13. BornBoring

Preferred Row System (a missed opportunity?)

Preferred Row System (a missed opportunity?) The time of row locked units in Gwent is over. Since the start of open beta the number of cards, which were not agile, had been continuously reduced and the midwinter patch was the final death blow for the concept of row locked units. Personally I...
  14. BornBoring

Gwent Up Meta report (23-29 Dec)

Gwent Up Meta report (23-29 Dec) I haven't played Gwent for more than a week because of the latest update and looking at the new meta report and I'm pretty sure that I won't come back before the next patch. Balancing seems to be worse than ever during open beta. https://gwentup.com/report/17/28
  15. BornBoring

Harald Houndsnout glitch

Harald Houndsnout glitch I played Harald into a frosted row. Then at the start of my turn the skeleton, which damages the opponent's row by one was destroyed and that destroyed the thing on the other side. Then a cursed unit was drawn from my deck, but I couldn't play it. I had to play my...
  16. BornBoring

Iorveth's new ability shouldn't buff agents

Iorveth's new ability shouldn't buff agents I don't think Iorveth should buff Yaevinn. Nonetheless it's a great card now.
  17. BornBoring

Armor limit

Armor limit I think the amount of armor one unit can gain should be limited (maximum 10 armor or something like that). That could help to balance trollolo and dun banner heavy cavalry.
  18. BornBoring

New Leaders confirmed

New Leaders confirmed On stream they confirmed two new leaders for existing factions: Anna Henrietta and Dettlaff. That also means that there won't be a Toussaint faction. In my opinion Dettlaff shouldn't be a leader though. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/170508678 at 7:45
  19. BornBoring

Regis suggestion

Regis suggestion At the moment Regis (not Higher Vampire) is one of the worst gold cards in the game. While the top contender for the worst gold card in the game (Vabjorn) could be interesting to play in a fun deck, Regis ability is too boring to use him in a fun deck. So he really sucks. One...
  20. BornBoring

Idea for Iorveth

Idea for Iorveth Base Power: 9 Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 1 While in your hand or deck, increase damage by 1 for every unit moved on your side of the battlefield. Could be good as a third round finisher or at the end of the first/second round.
Top Bottom