Search results

+
  1. S

Sooo.... create is still around?

Thanks, I thought it provided cards based on each player´s personal beliefs. The fact is that Uma consistently gives you options ranging from "Okay-ish" to "Pretty good". With the chances of "Game turning" being significantly higher than getting somethin that really sucks. Thats it. Uma is...
  2. S

Sometimes you dont need hard removal to kill a 15+ card. Uma gives flexibility at the "cost" of consistency. Cost which is relative, since as far as i´m experiencing Uma is quite consistent on giving you results ranging form Reasonable-Pretty good-Game Changing. Correction, Uma didnt lose...
  3. S

Having a nett gain of 3 power, in case of Glustyworp, or of 4 with Kayran, is not "backfiring", its a mediocre bronze play, thats it, but not a situation where you end up worse than you were, so no, as long as you have more than half a brain, Uma is not backfiring, ever. Uma is going to be a...
  4. S

Actually, yeah, thats something i noticed too. Why getting rid of Armor? It was perfectly fine. Moonlight? I dont know how powerful it was, but at least it was interesting. "But instead lets keep the RNG mechanic the whole community is so fond of, hihihihihih" Create is the exact same...
  5. S

And still, you have to be retarded enough to pick one of those "bad" choices instead of a better one of the other 2 options offered. Your point would be remotely valid if Uma´s text were "summon a random gold card", but its not the case, so the situationally bad options are going to be dodged...
  6. S

Of course it is, the create ability is pure RNG, so its obviously unpredictable. But Uma CANNOT backfire. Uma is a "Oh-Shit" button than will sometimes straightaway win you the game by giving you the perfect answer to the board situation, and more often than not give you a somewhat useful play...
  7. S

How come? They feel overpowered when they pull off one of the maybe 2 or 3 cards needed in certain situation. Backfire? It hardly can backfire. It can be a mediocre play, but backfire? It is a medium/lowish risk - high reward play.
  8. S

After a long absence since midwinter update, i came back yesterday to check the new game, and i´m surprised the Create mechanic is still around. I mean, the community left pretty clear "create" had no place in gwent back in the day. And i took for granted that it would be the first thing...
  9. S

Homecoming Reveal

Yeah. You dont have a clue. I remember the discussions i had back in the day regarding the direction Gwent was taking, when people used to call me doomsayer. Its the same now CDPR dropped the ball hard. And now is too late with Magic Arena out there and Artifact just around the corner. Its...
  10. S

Homecoming Reveal

Seriously, just Cancel GWENT and invest that money/effort elsewhere, you are clearly at a loss with this game. Back to the roots of Gwent, you said. And thats what you provide? A 2 row game (so much for the roots of GWENT) and a hearthstonesque board? Woah. Just woah. And please, save the...
  11. S

Tailbot Wins - Pure RNG

What is untrue? That Gwent has more viewers? True, Gwent is even worse. All my other points stand. SCII was a game specially made and designed with the competitive scene and the e-sports in mind, and it flopped. And í dont care if you like it or not, if you play it or not , thats purely...
  12. S

Tailbot Wins - Pure RNG

I wouldnt say SCII was "fine" in any way, shape or form, honestly. SCII is probably the worst game blizzard has ever done, and the e-sport scene of the game was a massive flop, and is pretty much dead and buried by now. nowadays Gwent has more viewers in twitch than SCII, Nuff said.
  13. S

Tailbot Wins - Pure RNG

i'm already dancing around it, and feels great to be back to it. Even the pace of the game feels ok, which is probably the most difficult part of an online version of MGT, how you deal with turn phases , instants, and all. the problem i see is the economy. Ugh, the economy, they have to tune...
  14. S

Tailbot Wins - Pure RNG

Sometimes i think the problem Gwent had is that the developers promoted the e-sports facet of the game way too early. They should´ve focused in developing a solid game instead of being so focused in the competitive scene. If you build a good game, the competitive scene of the game will come...
  15. S

GWENT is now a R-rated (16+) Game

+1000 Dark humour has its place in TW universe. Happy-go-funny lines have nothing to do here. Except in a Dandellion or Zoltan flavour texts.
  16. S

Tailbot Wins - Pure RNG

The level of RNG is what is discussed here. Card games have inherent RNG to it, the card draw. But, do we add more? Originally, GWENT added a bit more of RNG. We had, for example, Reinforced Trebuchet, dealing 1 random damage to the enemy. Or the ghoul, devouring one random criature in the...
  17. S

Tailbot Wins - Pure RNG

The other day, i saw a, now famous, video from Merchant, sharing his thoughts about Homecoming. In it, he said that the events of Gwent, Challengers and whatnot, were outstanding, and even though he didnt play much anymore, he was looking forward to watching them. I think that most of us would...
  18. S

Reason for Homecoming

We dont know how it will be, and everyone here will have a different vision on HOW it should be. I sure have mine. However, not knowing how it will turn out doesnt mean anything from the very moment you know the game would be dead before release if left in its current state . It was ABSOLUTELY...
  19. S

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

í dont think anybody here said anything about CDPR having 6 months of relax. however you said the "thinking has been done", and í'm afraid its pretty clear it hasnt. They realised they cant go on the way they have been going lately, but thats it, no further thinking has been done. They are not...
  20. S

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

Yeah well, some of us saw this coming. Some of us warned you that the path you were taking was going to be a disaster. We were told off, "CDPR knows better", they said. It turns out that we knew better. but lets be honest here. The problem is you tried to get casual players by the adding of...
Top Bottom