Search results

+
  1. R

Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

BUG: Cards doesnt show up during and after Mulligan Ill just slide this pic here, so it says i have five cards, which is correct, prob is, the cards are not coming out to my hand, so theirs no way i can play aside from the two cards in the pic cause it whats left on my hand on the previous...
  2. R

Leaders in challenge mode and Shop

im kinda not a streaming type person XD might as well include this, when transmuting the same card but different art style(ie. Wild Hunt Rider), dont bother transmuting each art style to dynamic, i tried it and for some reason i got 3 duplicate artsyle....
  3. R

Leaders in challenge mode and Shop

Leaders in challenge mode and Shop To begin off, its kinda my fault, but for those who started playing the game, a little heads up, dont buy any leader card via Shop, i wasted 800 scrap for a Unseen Elder only to realize that when you play Challenge mode, you can get him for free..... *cries in...
  4. R

What is the Best Way to Start the Open Beta?

If you got a decent level and rank from the close beta, then you got some free kegs, so i guess opening them up after the tutorial, but do watch out if the card you got is owned or not, i accidentally selected a legendary card that i owned already D:
  5. R

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

55 kegs, got myself 4 legendary *proud*, but after reviewing my recording, i realized i already owned a Imlerith, so "F" me D:
  6. R

Meteorite Powder - Can you dig it?

its somewhat lighter on the feels than using my well earned scrap for cards that moves, witch btw, i still will get em tasty anime cards XD
  7. R

Open Beta General Feedback Thread

i feel like a new born baby, re-learning new combo feels kinda nice. I decided to use monster and recreate my consume deck but from the kegs i open, i got a lot of Wild hunt, theres a bit iffy, but feels nice to try a different playstyle of monster. A shame weather made a huge change, but meh, i...
  8. R

Disappointed with wild hunt and northern realms (so far)

I still find wild hunt card pretty fun to play now that there more option to play with, but Nithral definitely needs a boost and i find Eredin a bit iffy, like unless your committed to use the wild hunt then this hero card is gonna be somewhat useless when your go for a different play style...
  9. R

Open Beta is here!

ouch man, i open 55 kegs, got 4 gold cards :D
  10. R

Inproper Names

wait, how did you get White Power(44) from the number "1488"? also, 1488 could just be a Islamic year (2065) where 20 is a universal number that encompasses all the energies of the planets and the cosmos and 65 is about relationship and family. :wisegirl:
  11. R

Question [More premium cards?]

Maybe then can add a "special premium" card, Like in the game Metal Gear Acid (not sure how many played this game) were some of the cards are just bikini babes that has no purpose in the game 'cept for being eye candy. So Sexy yennefer or trish *wink* *wink*
  12. R

I'm level 11 devourer with 800+ gold to spare, what to do?

You know whats even more amazing, ill let you in this dirty tactic, let say you dont have crones in your hand and your against a monster deck, if your opponent uses his crone, and by chance you can kill one of his crones or he devours one of his crones, use Caretaker and revive his dead Crone...
  13. R

3 Beta Keys for any of you guys still looking to get in.....Cheers and Enjoy!

oh well, its a shame if i dont give this away, so enjoy: https://www.playgwent.com/redeem/ANY7D41F6ACB69110A https://www.playgwent.com/redeem/ANY611C576C6E63D49 https://www.playgwent.com/redeem/ANY4B2D4BF565121A8
  14. R

If he can save to also get KOB then itll have a nice combination with grave hag.
  15. R

Kayran, what better card to add to your devourer deck but with a card that also specialize in devouring.
  16. R

The Least Played Cards

Better slide Johnny on the list. Description: A lost gray boy taking a dump. Card effect: (To hurtful to read, RIP Johnny) :sad2: oh the side note, Blizzard Potion, where are you?!
  17. R

Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

Since we got gwent for the PS4, maybe theres a chance for it to go to the PS Vita :D .... maybe?..... *cries inside* :sad2:
  18. R

More ranks!!

you mean rank points not rank level, cause i wanna keep my rank 12 when open beta starts so i can get my free kegs :D
  19. R

50+ level guys with rank 2

Id be in the same boat too cause i really enjoy casual matches, but i wanna get a decent rank for when OBT comes out.
  20. R

Bot players?

They probably forgot to wipe lol, but depending on how many cards he loss due to passing the timer, he would like to get at least one win for the daily win reward bonus.
Top Bottom