Search results

+
  1. J

Anyone else finding Fake Ciri kind of tricky?

I play around 2100 MMR and I see her fairly often. If I have a lock I usually play it slow and wait until the round is winding down and she is nice and plump and then I lock her. It seems to catch a lot of NG players by surprise because they seem to expect me to lock her immediately
  2. J

Epidemic, a powerful and underrated card

I think he probably meant grave hag.
  3. J

Uncertainty and RNG in games

Holy crap guys writing a thesis over here. I personally hate RNG in any sort of competitive game. Luck is a part of life, but video games can remove that aspect and make it into a more or less perfect competition where the best player/deck wins. The only RNG I think Gwent should have is the...
  4. J

Really annoying when someone forfeits

Think of it as a chess player seeing the upcoming checkmate 4-5 moves out and then conceding. It's perfectly fine. It doesn't indicate that person is salty or angry, and it doesn't mean anything other than "gg you win"
  5. J

A unbalance things: Dandelion vs Skjall

I kind of think that was the point. OP is making a bad comparison by comparing 2 cards from different factions in a vacuum
  6. J

nerf plz

Lol This topic + OP's original post Lol
  7. J

The Least Played Cards

I saw Skjall for the first time yesterday after months of playing and thought maybe it was a new card because I had never seen it before
  8. J

Boring Counters - a running theme

Solid post, point taken
  9. J

Agreed. I guess in general what I'm hoping for is just more diverse gameplay.
  10. J

You all basically said something I already acknowledged in my post. I know I ran into a hard counter. I don't really care about that, or losing. I just think the nature of most counter cards in this game do nothing but deny gameplay, and I think that's a boring mechanic I agree. But how is...
  11. J

Boring Counters - a running theme I've been playing this game for a few months now, and am now finding that I'm becoming bored with it and not playing as much. The main reason I think the game has become boring to me is the way that it treats counterplay. Example of a recent game - I'm playing...
  12. J

Why no one mentions that the NG passive ability is weak

NG passive is very strong
  13. J

GwentUp — Gwent Tracker Plus

This isn't true. There are occasions (especially with new players) where they won't have 4 golds and 6 silvers. You also didn't address the part where you said it would reveal the amount in the opposing players hand Unless you are just saying this is a total number and you don't get a...
  14. J

how and why harold beats GE'ELs

This Monsters have a great ability to spawn lots of low strength units. This combined with nerfed Dbomb is the synergy you are looking for
  15. J

Locking on Spies [fyi if you don't want to read the thread : doesn't work ]

Locking is already OP; why does everyone seem to want to make it stronger?
  16. J

Ranking should drop when your rank score drops.

Your matchups depend on your elo score and not your maximum attained rank.
  17. J

Suggestion: How To Achieve More Diversity

Having an incentive to play different factions would be fine and sounds like a good idea. Penalizing players for playing the game the way they want to is bad form for a game dev and would turn people off the game. That said, it can be hard when you are just starting out to have viable decks in...
  18. J

Ideas for locking

I like the idea of temporary locking, it adds some complexity and choice when using close to the end of rounds for units with resilience etc. I'm torn on the locking for ambush cards because locking is already kind of overpowered, and I'm not a big fan of the ability of locks to just deny fun...
  19. J

The GG system is ruined by spiteful players

Maybe I'm naive, but I always assume when my opponent doesn't GG it is because the option didn't show up (like it doesn't for me sometimes)
  20. J

Will progress reset for full release? Can my profile cross play?

Really? I didn't know that. Nice
Top Bottom