Search results

+
  1. M

Atualização dos custos de provisões dos artefatos!

N precisa criar um baralho para derrotar eles, obviamente nao daria certo pq vc perderia contra qlqr outra coisa, basta forçar o 1 game até a ultima carta e vence-lo, era easy de lidar contra eles, o problema é q a maioria não sabia como faze-lo. 90% dos jogos no game 3 se ele nao joga a ultima...
  2. M

new Gwent is great

Thz man you said everything I think about. New gwent is amazing, thank you cdpr!
  3. M

HC Gwent - Archetypes & Mechanics Balance (UPDATED)

Swarms are there. The blue stripes remain and they fill rows easly. There is also a lot of very viable Golden Froth decks with planty of swarm, the best one is even an alchemy swarm in skelliege, so there is alchemy too, its just diferent then the NG one since it buffs instead of damaging. Also...
  4. M

Removal is worse than ever

Most ppl have bad time vs control because they put every gold they can come with in the deck and end with a deck full of those 4 provisions bronze, that die in one shot to any other damage bronze, another huge amount of ppl dont even try to protect their engines. But seting aside those ppl who...
  5. M

Sihil needs to be changed

You sir, deserve a medal! Sihil does not need rework. We see a lot of sihil decks right now, but that is mainly because its an easy card to build around and sinergizes well with Eithine and spears, witch both u will want in a control deck. But u waste a lot of provisions to get it right, u...
  6. M

Are traps artifact?

It's suposed to be that way! they are answears, can u answear an alzur thunder? (Sure, with a trap!) If traps were creatures like in the beta, then I would agree. But now they are the answears. Answears that are deployed before a treat apears. And you can interact with then as u can with...
  7. M

HC is not the game we tested

I had a preaty bad first impression too, hated it at first. I remember that the first thing I've done after playing the 1 day was talking to a friend of mine of how CDPR destroyed the game. But now I have a compleatly diferent oppion... I love the new gwent! Its so mutch better then the old...
  8. M

The Snowball Effect is Breaking the Meta

I hate going first on almost any deck except control based. I think the system is very nice once u learn how to fight for CA and the huge advantage of extra redraws if u know what you're doing. Also there is a lot of misinformation here. Going second is exactly where you wanna be if you will...
  9. M

Witcher trio in every deck and game

There is a lot of reasons, its horrible on the long run, your provisions go to hell, but ppl still have not learned to build the decks very well, the learning curve on this gwent is a lot higher then before and those 12 points swing with 21 provision cost a lot in the long run, with roach its...
  10. M

My view on potential game changes/improvements

Helo Bro, I'll give my 2 cents on every point, sory for the wall of test : ) 1- Indeed many ppl become a little frustated by this, but the truth is that if u were allowed to use orders then pass, the balance would go to hell. Its true, there would be huge shifts twards order habilities and...
  11. M

Lifecoach (Open Beta's champion) shares his thoughts about Homecoming

I had exactly the same first impression lifecoach had on the launch day. Then I played the game and once the disconfort from having everything changed passed I really saw everything with other eyes. The card advantage change was what striked me hard in the begging, but once u adapt to it u see...
  12. M

HC Usurper change suggestion

haha, he adds a different strategy, and he has the huge downside of not having redraws... Its too soon to say anything, but i do belive he will be very interesting in countering some decks when the meta settle, he is preaty good vs Eithinee already and that seams to be the most played deck. Not...
Top Bottom