Search results

+
  1. G

Black Screen When Starting the Game

Game doesn't Load I updated, restarted x 10. Nothing. I used to get the load screen;( but when i clicked it just refreshed) now I get nothing. WTF
  2. G

Boosting as a win condition is boring

We just need new cards. Cards that are interesting and more situational. Points are the only way to score any match, in sports or games, so thats that. New tasty cards for every faction, and I mean a whole lot of them, just to get the stale dry boring vanilla taste out of our mouths.
  3. G

Pot luck.. throw them in!!

Pot luck.. throw them in!! Dudes... I've found a new thrill !! Ive just been throwing decks together, without any attempt of winning. What a phuqin blast! Hey how about this, what about that? You cant believe what you'll see! Dudes on the other side, trying hard to beat your shiiit deck. lol...
  4. G

Getting Restless

well, to give good advice; you first need to do research. To do good research; you first need data. No one here has the exact numbers or algorithms to give good advice. The most we can do is give our opinions and let the researchers do their part and patch the game.
  5. G

Getting Restless

Regarding weather, I wrote in a previous post that there should only be one type of weather on your opponent's battlefield at any time. Playing another type of weather cancels the previous. This would fix the weather spam. I never considered the push for metas into generating card keg sales...
  6. G

Getting Restless

Yes. Thats the other thing I feel strongly about besides lack of updates and patches, it's getting so unGwent like in comparison to CB. Its not that its getting old (or maybe it is because of few updates, new cards, etc) but its way too predictable now. I even call out my opponent's next card...
  7. G

Getting Restless

Well if that's truly the case, then the fact is Gwent should not have been in put in OB on any consoles until more testing was done. It shouldn't have even been offered to consoles at this early stage. It isn't ready for the masses. It should have been left in CB on Pc only. Look at the massive...
  8. G

Getting Restless

I dont know about the legalities of game development. But what I do know is that other games update and patch quite often, so I don't believe this microsoft sony explanation. This is a beta also, its expected to change often as necessary. What I think, my opinion, is CDPR with their wide broad...
  9. G

Getting Restless

Well this thread is not about OP factions and such... Its the lack of updates or improvements that Im talking about. I already have 2 gaming buddies that have given up on gwent because its a mess. Now, thats 2 players gone but Im in the position of now looking to play the games we all want to...
  10. G

Getting Restless

Getting Restless Ok, just to let you know, Im a fanboy. I played all the witchers at least 3 times each. I poured at least $200 into gwent so far. But I havent played Gwent for over a week. Im waiting for the patches or the balance changes that are so desperately needed. Where are they! I...
  11. G

Boring mechanics and deck profiles

Yeah, lately, Gwent has lost its magic. It feels more about numbers than lore.
  12. G

Weather..oh no not another thread about this!!

Thats the thing. Weather cards would have to be timed and played carefully and not just dealt out when nothing else will work or waiting for the next turn. I always thought that weather cards should have its own classification as; weather or environment. Keep the special status to spells only.
  13. G

Yeah, weather being a special card is rather dumb and easily exploited. If weather is in the air or sky, whatever, then it should only be one type of weather, rain, snow, fog , storm, etc. By playing one weather card then you change the environment for the battlefield, introducing a new...
  14. G

Yeah Stryker. Weather is important to Gwent. Some cards are dependant on it. Thats ok. But if we make weather much more strategical, more row and time tactical (instead of spamming) it will give it more importance, rather than the cheap trick it is now. Weather still can be a great influence in...
  15. G

Weather..oh no not another thread about this!! Weather should be classified as weather, not special. Good bye Spell'Tael. It should also be limited to one type of weather on the opponent's side. ex. spawn frost on a row, fine. put fog on another, frost is now wiped. Good bye weather...
  16. G

Do we really want "Balance"

Cards.. we need new cards. Dont buff and nerf, but introduce. Gwent is becoming more shampoo everyday... rinse and repeat.
  17. G

Highest Unit Stolen Without Using Succubus?

i dont recall. when it happened, i was like...what?! It was the third round and it ended abruptly. Weird.
  18. G

No Succubus.
  19. G

Highest Unit Stolen Without Using Succubus? Sorry for the vague title but I didnt know how to subject this. I was playing against monsters when the guy played his unseen elder and started to consume his horde, when he was done my highest card was taken and put on his side. I checked the...
  20. G

Is the game becoming stale and predictable faster than the CB?

Yeah, too bad Gwent doesnt have a mode where they decks are randomly given to you and an opponent and you have to make the best of them. Just to mix things up and try new decks or cards.
Top Bottom