Search results

+
  1. M

Game crashing

Game crashing This is the 3rd or 4th time this happens to me . The game crashes , kicks me out to the windows and i lose the game. it gives me 1st an error that says : The game crashed. The crash report folder named "2017_9_10_120316" next to game executable. it would be great if you send it to...
  2. M

Monsters review

Monsters review i tried different Monsters archetypes this patch and i am still struggling at rank 17. The ladder is full of NR overtuned decks. Either armour decks that are anti- weather by default or machine decks that get max value playing against us due to the fact that most of the monsters...
  3. M

Kayran

Kayran Anyone can explain the usefulness of kayran now? its a 4 strength gold card that only allow you to consume a unit with power of 6 or less. So its a 10 pts max gold card that can be killed and lose you card advantage . a candidate maybe for worst card in the game ?
  4. M

Consume is the big thing now!

Consume is the big thing now! I am not here to brag or something, but i have to say consume is the strongest deck now. I reached 4k MMR ( rank 19) with it barely losing a game and i am now 1300 globally and going higher. Never reached this rank in any other deck before. Everyone is playing...
  5. M

Mardroeme on Ocvist

Mardroeme on Ocvist didint know where to post his. I used mardroeme on ocvist so it became an 9 strength card on board. Then it triggered and came back to my hand as 6 strength. Mardroeme strengthen the unit by 3 and not boosts it. Does this suppose to happen or am i missing something here?.
  6. M

Dandelion+ royal decree

Dandelion+ royal decree I was playing against foltest and one of my friends was watching the game. The opponent played dandelion in round 2 , then in round 3 played royal decree and not renew ( rechecked again and again in cards played) and replayed dandelion again. This is clearly some kind of...
  7. M

New archetype : Specters

New archetype : Specters I am playing monsters since CB and its my favourite faction. I am waiting for the moment CDPR introduces new cards that includes an archetype around specters like noonwraiths and nightwraiths+ a new leader.That would be epic and i think they are saving the best for...
  8. M

Bloody baron!!!!

Bloody baron!!!! i was trying a dagon deck with foglets for the 1st time. playing against radovid in casual. he played in 3rd round a 30 strength bloody baron loool! i was like dafuq! Maybe cause of foglets removal whenever he was playing a scout but this is huge and new to me in the game!
  9. M

A Replacement for Fire Elemental

A Replacement for Fire Elemental i am playing a monster weather deck using frost hounds , harpies archgriffins and drowners as bronze silvers : jotunn, fire elemental, bekker twisted mirror, frightner, nithral and fiend gold : caranthir, caretaker , geels and kayran. now the purpose of the...
  10. M

Henselt + reaver hunter combo

Henselt + reaver hunter combo Ok now you can put whatever rubbish in ur NR deck, win 1 round doesnt matter if its the 1st or 2nd , then in round 3 play a reaver hunter from hand or via reinforcement card. Then play henselt summon all copies of this card put them on the same row. Get from them...
  11. M

Daily Rewards

Daily Rewards This photo represent the new daily rewards mecanism according to gwentify. If i understood right , now for winning 8 rounds you get 15 ore ( 75 for winning 16 rounds!) while in the closed beta you get 100 ore for winning 6 rounds. Does this mean that in the open beta we will start...
  12. M

Friend Matches

Friend Matches since around 2 weeks now, whenever i click on friend matches the game freezes and i have to use ctrl+ alt+ delete to log out. At first it didint cause me much problems as my friend was still able to invite me to a game. However yesterday, he started having the same issue and we...
  13. M

Most fun deck

Most fun deck what is the most fun deck you played? for me even if it is not the most competitive deck right now, nilfguard reveal is the deck i enjoy the most playing. I am only using it in casual right now and i am fairing pretty well with it actualy. The moment those mangonels start...
Top Bottom