Search results

+
  1. oVIGAKUo

-BUG- Controller not working right on PC

Whenever a round starts and you go first, you can't cycle through your hand with a controller. You can't do anything. You have to move your mouse first so that the game recognizes movement then your controller will work. This started happening because of the 6.2 patch. Wanted to know if anyone...
  2. oVIGAKUo

[POLL] Do you use a gamepad to play the game?

I came from console so I like to use the controller as I feel it is fun to use when playing. I know most will say they don't use controllers but I feel that's because most started on PC. I hope CDPR will keep supporting controllers as many people have migrated from consoles with more probably to...
  3. oVIGAKUo

Lighting / Shadow glitch after a small patch

@RagnarNidhogg I have an xbox one x scorpio edition and it affects me. I'm going to keep trying sending support tickets to see if they'll help and ask CDPR if there's any additional info they need from me. I know they are busy with Cyberpunk and Gwent but I still hope they can get a fix for this.
  4. oVIGAKUo

@SigilFey I can also clarify these issues as I have been studying them. 1) I did have the D1 edition for the XB1X and completed the game before the ghost patch and did not encounter the bug. 2) I also have a friend who bought the GOTY edition of W3 for the regular Xbox One after the ghost patch...
  5. oVIGAKUo

@RagnarNidhogg I sent them a support ticket about a week and a half ago and they responded. CDPR said they are collecting data on the issue. I would send them a support ticket because they will respond. That way they have more data and visual proof about the lighting issues. Explain to them...
  6. oVIGAKUo

@RagnarNidhogg I agree. I'm actually going to send them a new support ticket. Also does any moderator know if there's another way to contact CDPR because they need to realize the huge lighting bugs affect the game big time especially in Toussaint. Here's one image I took the other day. These are...
  7. oVIGAKUo

I know there's more people out there with these issues but it's unknown if they sent support tickets. All I'll say is keep sending CDPR more support tickets so they won't forget. That's what I'll do and I hope other people will do the same.
  8. oVIGAKUo

RagnarNidhogg I contacted CDPR earlier this week but have not heard from them. Actually, the last couple of times before this, I contacted them and they didn't respond. So I don't know if they are working on a fix or not. I believe they are aware but don't have any details on their plans. I know...
  9. oVIGAKUo

Well technically they released a patch on 3/26/18 which is the patch that resulted in the huge lighting bugs and NPC bugs. CDPR also released a hotfix for PS4 recently so here's hoping that with enough people sending CDPR support tickets, they'll look into the matter and resolve it. The only...
  10. oVIGAKUo

RagnarNidhogg That's curious. I only have an X so I can't really test it. Either way a it's huge issue for the Xbox One X not to mention there are also NPC bugs too. So I hope CDPR gets notified a lot by people so they can look into a fix as it has already been two months now since the bugs started.
  11. oVIGAKUo

dracontalon Yeah the best way is to contact them via a support ticket. http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/ Also try to get other people who have the same issue to report to CDPR as well. They did a hotfix for PS4 so I hope they do the same for us. While I have gotten a few responses, I...
  12. oVIGAKUo

That's good to hear. I really hope the can fix the problems that have arisen. The only concern I have is they might miss some of the other big bugs. As I stated, the lighting bug is a huge and obvious one but certain ones like NPC's not working correctly and pop-in's may not be as apparent if...
  13. oVIGAKUo

I've got a few responses from CDPR but nothing on a fix yet. I still have the same lighting issues as well but I also have discovered NPC/pop-in issues too that I posted in another topic. I hope CDPR is aware of all the bugs on Xbox one X. I saw IGN today talk about the patch issues on PS4 pro...
  14. oVIGAKUo

Yeah I saw IGN today spoke about the PS4 pro HDR patch issues. Digital foundry also talked about it but both didn't talk about Xbox one X so I hope CDPR realizes that the patch that they rolled out affected both platforms but in different ways. For PS4 it was draw distance issues but for xbox is...
  15. oVIGAKUo

I've got a few responses from CDPR and it seems to me that they are aware of the issue but nothing has been confirmed on whether or not they are working on a fix. I hope they are trying to fix the bugs because it's more than just a lighting bug as I discovered. There are NPC bugs and pop in...
  16. oVIGAKUo

RagnarNidhogg I have those exact same lighting bugs. I'll send CDPR a support ticket concerning these bugs. It sucks that these bugs have been here since the 3/26/18 patch but hopefully they are fully aware by now and looking for a solution. One of my friends just bought Witcher 3 on xbox one x...
  17. oVIGAKUo

Even more bugs found from Monday's small update/patch

I hope there's some info soon. I will send a support ticket to show them this pop-in bug. Hopefully they are aware that this recent patch caused many problems and are looking for a solution.
  18. oVIGAKUo

Even more bugs found from Monday's small update/patch

I've made two videos regarding the NPC bugs. Here's the link to find the videos: https://www.facebook.com/diego.soto.3139. My videos are public so you just have to be logged into facebook to see them. The first video is a compilation from different areas in Novigrad while the second one is in...
  19. oVIGAKUo

@RagnarNidhogg I've made another topic to show off NPC bugs so please go there.
  20. oVIGAKUo

There's the kingfisher in novigrad which is a bar. That place is on heirarch square next to the armorsmith and vimmie vivaldi the bank owner. There's also elector's square. This place is located at the very top of novigrad. It's where the fast travel point is where you find a priest who sells...
Top Bottom