Search results

+
  1. G

Top 10K cut-off MMR

What about shiny boarders for those who were playing back when all the good players played (prior to the nerfs that made them leave the game) that are just now considering coming back? Let's look at this at multiple angles before we make a decision.
  2. G

Why is control gimped?!

Is this game still being nerfed every time someone is creative? I was ranked top 15 in the world back in may of 2017 but stopped playing because every time I build a deck to destroy, they would nerf it. Them nerfing the imperial golem deck was the last straw. All the good players stopped playing.
  3. G

The Power of Tibor Eggebracht

Actually if OP passes then he loses round 1. His opponent will just pass on round 2, and only be down one card as OP has to play something to win that round. So then we move to round 3, where his opponent will use canteralla to even up the card count.
  4. G

Yep, pass is the way to go. This is why people say NG so OP...when all they had to do was pass and not have tibor to deal with in round 3.
  5. G

That image showcases a player that is an embarrassment to us NG users. Another novice not playing Cathir. Against me he would be sitting there with 43 points while I have 48 using just my leader card. Here's another one for you showcasing people building weak NG net decks and embarrassing us...
  6. G

The rage quitting in unranked need to stop......

The point is to stop rage quitting just because it's not a ranked match.
  7. G

The rage quitting in unranked need to stop......

The rage quitting in unranked need to stop...... I play calveit, and out comes my 3 golems, i select cahir as one of my top 3 cards, so out comes roach and I see tibor so I bring him into play. I have 51 points on the board and have only played one card from my hand and I see "your opponent has...
  8. G

Stop abusing Nilfgaard till further nerfs.

Every single time I come up against a NG deck I go for card adv and then when he tries to play his 25+, I shackle it with my last card just before my ventre kills it. The tears are amazingly savory and scrumptious as I sent an emote saying "observe a master in action"
  9. G

Anyone have Any Detail On Level Reward Cards ?

It's not an oversight, it's just poor decision making and planning on their part
  10. G

Control decks are getting out of hand

Shhhhhh, that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Tell no one.
  11. G

Is the game becoming stale and predictable faster than the CB?

No one complaining should ever play poker. I mean, you only have 52 different possible cards and we know what hands beat which hands so yeah, poker must be a stale game also then.
  12. G

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

So you are wasting your own time by slow playing while they are probably multi tasking and doing something else as they await your predictable forfeit? I come across your types all the time. I just hop on my phone and occasionally glance at the screen when it's my turn to play. You aren't...
  13. G

The Mulligan System Explained

They need to change it so that you never get 3 of the same card as your starting hand.
  14. G

Leave Tibor alone

I'm top 15 ranked in the world. Nothing to boast, only facts.
  15. G

Leave Tibor alone

Why would I let them have card advantage. My last card is shackles and I played ventre when I had 3 cards left. Opponent is straight owned if they have NG because I'm saving lock till end.
  16. G

Leave Tibor alone

Leave Tibor alone It is so tasty and delicious when the opponent has a tibor on the board and I unlock it and use either ventri or scorch to own it. No reason to patch this card unless you are going to remove the free card that it gives the opponent AND let it be worth 25 even after opponent...
  17. G

Control decks are getting out of hand

These complaints about NR spell deck are getting out of hand. You made your ST spell deck and now you are complaining because the NR spell guard deck used to counter it is now too powerful and you are out of scraps. You blew your load too soon. Next you will be complaining that the deck that...
  18. G

What is your f2p ranking experience so far?

I'm rank 12, and ranked top 15 in the world. I haven't spent any money on open beta.
  19. G

Why is ST spell deck so weak and hopeless against NG spell deck?

What's up with these alba pikemen containing decks that rely on assire and vilgefortz that Mogwai told people to use in ranked lol? I'm crushing that deck right now.
  20. G

Make Level Reward Cards a Choice

Why would they do that? It's less money that you would have to spend on kegs. Its the same reason why you have to play 200 games just to get 1000 worth of scrap from the "GG" alone.
Top Bottom