Search results

+
  1. T

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Its in Cosmetics tab Also can check your GPU preferences and give a game maximum performance power options. For some reason after update my win10 was treating Gwent as some background app
  2. T

Gwent. Gwent never changes

I was playing Gwent on and off since closed beta. For me it always was a most stunningly beautiful free-time sink with a lore based on one of the best fantasy novels and games of our age. Sadly up until now i had not much of said free time so i decided to give Gwent a try again cos last time ive...
  3. T

Playing rowbound cards outside of their row

Please add an indicator when people are trying to play cards with effect bound to a row. Like row glowing red. I am still getting quite a lot of opponents who play cards that require them to be in a certain row on another row and then concede. Thats not exactly an exciting experience to have, i...
  4. T

Please rethink Arena with Provision system

Last arena game pretty much sums it up for me. First round meaningless, second round meaningless, third round i play Sigil, opponnent plays Sigil, i destroy his Sigil and mine is unanswered. Opponent concede with 9 cards in hand.
  5. T

From Dorf Point Spam Back To Bear Point Spam

Install Log in Lose coinflip eight times in a row Encounter mulligan bug in every second game Uninstall
  6. T

Something is off With the Coinflip

Completely forgot about my thread, looks like it grew into another conspiracy theorycraft one which is a shame. After playing this game for excessive amount of time i must agree that one the long run coinflip is as close to 50% as it could be but still there are long streaks which is actually a...
  7. T

Midwinter Update is now available!

he is also not dying when fog is removed
  8. T

Midwinter Update is now available!

Foglet got buffed - can be dusted for the full amount. Cahir fully reworked - 200 dust.
  9. T

Concede means forfeit the game, not pass one round. NotLikeThis Whole idea is that gwent might use weighted coin aka pRNG to determine the outcome of coinflip. This way you will have roughly 50/50 chance on average to go first/second but it also prevents long streaks of the same outcome (many...
  10. T

It is pretty pointless. Unless some big streamer starts looking into it the thread will drown in memes.
  11. T

Something is off With the Coinflip So a friend of mine told me that he thinks that something is off with the coinflip. He noticed that he is going first a lot when he concedes. I laughed about it but out of curiosity still done a little experiment. I went to Casual and conceded at the start of...
  12. T

I'm done, goodbye Gwent

Its been a week since Clan Brokvar Hunter's bug was discovered. People made decks around it. When it will be fixed people will be stuck with nerfed cards and no refund. Was it really that hard to make a hotfix for that and all the cards that do whatever they want instead of what is wrote on them?
  13. T

Kegs are terrible because the devs made so many cards rare instead of common.

"The problem is not how many kegs you get, but what's inside of them"
  14. T

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

1. Print some obviously overpowered legendary cards (best part - they are neutral, so an auto-include in literally any deck). 2. Wait for people to craft them (800 scraps each) because you either play them or get the fuck out. 3. Nerf these cards to the ground with no refund. 4. Repeat from step...
  15. T

Open Beta General Feedback Thread

Play RnR turn1 Play Draught turn3 such playing much thinking
  16. T

Nilfgaard has some absolutely ridiculous cards.

You can not do card for card comparsion, gotta see a big picture here. Because when faction lacks in something it makes up for it in some other way. Hey man, my dude can lock two of your cards, just imagine i could have locked two Roaches if you had them haha. Hey man, my dude can pull...
  17. T

The New Open Beta Patch Information Thread

RnR / Draught / Ciri in every deck
  18. T

Too boring game

MTG was the same, decks that had above 50% overall winrate were always top dogs and there was no real counter to them except the homebrew rogues that lost at early stages of tournaments. MTG have Limited which is the most awesome part of the game to me, problem is most online CCGs turned drafts...
  19. T

Net decks

monster consume
  20. T

Uncertainty and RNG in games

GWENT have a healthy amount of RNG for casuals to enjoy the game with few exceptions like Merc/Field Medic chains. Card games will always be a game of probabilities but when each move can win or lose you the game right on spot this makes all the previous moves pretty obsolete, so when one NR...
Top Bottom